• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Personalities: Best to Worst (Rank)

1. Normal ~ I think so many normal villagers have such nice designs and they are just very sweet!
2. Sisterly/uchi ~ Even though a lot of their designs aren't great, they have great personalities and dialogue.
3. Lazy ~ I really like how they are always going on about snacks and sleeping because they are relatable and they have quite a lot of good designs!
4. Peppy ~ I love the whole pop star thing and a lot of them have cute designs but it can be a be slightly annoying sometimes when they keep going on about being my best friend...
5. Cranky ~ I used to not really like the cranky villagers, but they have grown on me and I find their deep voices funny.
6. Jock ~ I have nothing against them really, there are just better personalities and their dialogue is pretty repetitive. But some do have cute designs.
7. Snooty ~ Again, I don't really have anything against them but they just aren't the best and sometimes they can be a bit annoying.
8. Smug ~ Although there are some smug villagers with really good designs, a lot of them have bad designs and I feel like they are a bit over the top with the 'smug' idea.

1. cranky
2. normal
3. lazy
4. peppy
5. sisterly
6. smug
7. snooty
8. jock

i love all the personalities though so this is like who i love slightly more. i adore my jocks and snootys 🫶 🫶

1. Lazy is my favorite! I liked the dialogue much better in NL. I don’t think they mentioned bugs; that is one thing I didn’t like in New Horizons. I liked how they commented on my food decorations instead 🙂
2. Peppy was my second favorite at the time I played New Leaf. Puddles was my first Peppy and I grew really attached to her . In Nh, I don’t like peppy or at least the dialogue as much.
3. Normal - I don’t remember what normal was like in NL but right now in NH it is my second favorite.
4. Jock & Smug - I didn’t like these two equally. Hamlet was my first jock and I didn’t like the muscle talk. Keaton was my first smug and he creeped me out. I had trouble getting him to move. Now I like these both much more.
5. Uchi - at the time I was okay with uchi. My favorite was Frita (she still is I think). I think now I don’t like it as much.
6. Snooty was probably my least favorite and it still is I think. I love Ankha though regardless; she’s one of my favorite villagers

1. Normal - I’m basic yes 😭 A lot of my favorites are Normal! (Bea & Etoile my beloveds <3)
2. Snooty
3. Smug
4. Cranky
5. Peppy
6. Lazy - dont offer much in terms of personality but hey, they’re cute and relatable
7. Jock - they offer little other than they love to work out 😭 kinda same with lazy, but i find jocks way less relatable. i like the villager designs though
8. Uchi - i like the personality but i just don’t love any of the designs….. im so sorry

1. smug - i just find them so entertaining? like the smugness and arrogance is comical. sometimes they say the wildest arrogant thing and i would just laugh
2. snooty - on the same wavelength as smug villagers snooty villagers also say the darnest thing that makes me double take and then laugh at the audacity
3. cranky - i just think of them as my grandpas and they're kind of endearing in that way
4. peppy - they're just sweet villagers all around and they all have pretty good designs as well
5. jock - i don't understand sports and i don't think i ever will but i find their dedication to their craft entertaining
6. lazy - they're sweet lil guys who just wanna lay down all the time so relatable
7. normal - they're fine? idk i just feel like normal villagers are just nice? and that's all they got going for them? it's a neutral personality for me
8. uchi - i don't think i've ever liked an uchi villager sorry. they are all????? lowkey terribly design lol

Back