White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
PrizeBooth.jpeg

After all of your hard work earning tickets, you'll need plenty of lovely prizes to spend them on! You're in luck, because TBT Fair isn't holding back when it comes to the prizes, especially this year. In fact, this may be our biggest prize list ever!

To start, we have a huge list of brand new enchanted collectibles, created by Laudine and Mistreil. Most of these can be purchased in the shop using your tickets, but some will come from specific events or will be rewarded to winners. The new collectibles are pretty amazing on their own, but we also have a ton of different physical and real world prizes that can ship directly to you. Please see the physical prizes section below to read about shipping and when some of them will be made available to purchase.

To spend your tickets on these prizes, head over to the forum shop where they're listed for sale. This thread will go over each of them in more detail. We'll start with the new collectibles, which will be sold in unlimited quantities this time. I said there's a lot, but did you believe me?? Let's take a look:

Collectibles

• 502.jpg
    The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
  • 487.jpg
    Enchanted Butterfly Wand
  • 488.jpg
    Glowing Butterfly Spirit
  • 489.jpg
    Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
  • 490.jpg
    Bluebird of Happiness Plush
  • 491.jpg
    Lily of the Valley
  • 492.jpg
    Pearlescent Crystal
  • 493.jpg
    Opalescent Crystal
  • 494.jpg
    Rose Crystal
  • 495.jpg
    Citrine Crystal
  • 496.jpg
    Caustic Crystal
  • 497.jpg
    Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
  • 498.jpg
    Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
  • 499.jpg
    Golden Mushroom Lamp
  • 500.jpg
    Indigo Mushroom Lamp
  • 501.jpg
    Viridis Mushroom Lamp
  • 503.jpg
    Heart of the Forest - Exclusive Contest Prize
  • 504.jpg
    Animated Enchanted Bloom - Exclusive Event Prize, to be revealed!
  • trophy-gold-leaf.png
    Gold Trophy - Exclusive Contest Prize
  • trophy-silver-leaf.png
    Silver Trophy - Exclusive Contest Prize
  • trophy-bronze-leaf.png
    Bronze Trophy - Exclusive Contest Prize
  • 505.jpg
    Rosewater Potion - Wishing Well Prize, released pending community unlock
  • 506.jpg
    Blue Rosewater Potion - Wishing Well Prize, released pending community unlock
  • 507.jpg
    Unnamed Gnome - Community-designed Gnome, released by participating in the Your Gnomeo event

Physical Prizes

Here's a full list of the non-forum-collectible prizes that will be available for the duration of the Fair. (This section may be called physical prizes, but a couple of them are actually digital.) All are limited in quantity, so save those tickets if you're after a piece of real-life TBT memorabilia or Animal Crossing merch!

This year, we're offering free shipping to any country for some items, but to only certain countries for others. See each prize listing below for more information. If you're interested in a physical prize and in a different country than those listed, please make a thread in our Contact the Staff board to inquire about shipping costs.

Please note that we do require a home address in order to mail the physical prizes, so you must be willing to provide us with this information if you opt to purchase one of these prizes. If you're under the age of 18, please have a parent or guardian's permission before giving out your address.

*Note, the following very limited prizes will be available for purchase starting on Saturday, August 20th at 5PM EDT: amiibo cards, amiibo figurine, pencil cases, Celeste plushes, wooden standees. Since tickets will be distributed by event hosts at different times, we want everyone to have an equal chance in case these items are purchased quickly. All others can be purchased immediately.*

Bell Tree Fair 2022 Mailbox Prize Pack24 tickets28 for saleShips Globally
*Created by TBT Staff*
prizePack.jpg

This cool little pack has everything a true TBT fan could possibly want, and maybe a little more! The exact contents will remain a surprise until it reaches your mailbox, but I can tell you that this year's TBT stickers are pulled directly from our enchanted forest theme. As always, everything will come with an Animal Crossing letter, just like the stationery from the game. There's this and a lot more in store for anyone who decides to pick up one of these exclusive packs, so if you're thirsting for a little mystery or need a bit more TBT in your life, this is the prize for you.

Stickers Only Pack10 tickets12 16 for saleShips Globally
*Created by TBT Staff*
Fair2022Emblem500.png

Similar to our Bell Tree Fair 2022 Mailbox Prize Pack, but this pack is solely focused on our stickers! This pack contains only an assortment of the custom-printed TBT stickers featuring art from this year's fair, without the extra goodies included in the prize pack. Use them to decorate your notebooks, laptops, phone cases, or gaming devices! An example sticker from this year's Fair emblem is shown here, but the other designs will be determined by community voting. All stickers included in this pack are also represented in our prize packs, so this prize is perfect for you if you're only looking for a set of stickers.

AC amiibo Cards: Series 5 (pack of 3 cards)35 tickets3 for saleShips Globally
Looking for a new villager or want to add to your amiibo card collection? The Animal Crossing amiibo Cards Series 5 blind packs contain all of your favorite new villagers from New Horizons as well as special characters from the series. This prize is for the smaller version, which contains 3 cards each: "Each pack contains three randomly selected amiibo cards from the series: 1 special amiibo card and 2 regular amiibo cards. Animal Crossing amiibo Cards Series 5 features 48 character cards to collect - collect them all!"

AmiiboCardSeries5.png

AC amiibo Cards: Sanrio (pack of 6 cards)35 tickets1 for saleShips to US, CA, UK, AU (ask about others)
Is your island or card collection missing Étoile or other Sanrio villagers? We have a single pack of the Animal Crossing Sanrio cards, which contains six cards in total. "The Animal Crossing Sanrio Collaboration Pack for Animal Crossing: New Horizons comes with all 6 of the Sanrio amiibo cards, with each one being inspired by a different Sanrio character: Hello Kitty, Pompompurin, Little Twin Stars, Cinnamoroll, My Melody, and Keroppi." Thanks to Chris for providing this prize and to Mick for helping ship it!

AmiiboCardSanrio.png

Celeste Chick Plush50 tickets, 2 tickets (raffle)6 9 for sale, 1 to raffleShips to US, CA, UK, AU, NZ (ask about others)
*Created by TBT Staff*
Apparently hundreds of Celestes have been nesting in Laudine's attic because we have a ton of these cute and cuddly Celeste Chick Plushes ready for a new home! Each plush is 20 cm tall and looks exactly like everyone's favorite TBT collectible based on everyone's favorite pink owl from Animal Crossing. A total of six nine will be available for direct purchase, while another one will be raffled, so you'll see two listings in the shop. Thanks to Laudine for providing this prize!

CelestePlush.png

Pencil Cases by TBT Team50 tickets2 for saleShips to US, CA, UK, AU (ask about others)
*Created by TBT Staff*
These may be called pencil cases, but you can store whatever you want in them! More importantly though, this prize is extra special and unique. You have have seen the green "created by TBT" labels on some of our prizes, which certify their creative authenticity. This year's TBT pencil cases take it to another level. The mushroom pattern was designed by Mistreil (you might recognize it from our recent backdrop) and the gyroid pattern was designed by Pyoopi. Kaiaa then used their patterns to sew the cases into existence. We have two pencil cases available, one of each pattern, so the first person to purchase this prize can choose which pattern they receive. Thanks to Mistreil and Pyoopi for designing the patterns, and thanks to Kaiaa for creating them by hand and providing the prizes!

PencilCasesFinal.png

Wooden Standee Commission by Mistreil75 tickets2 for saleShips Globally
*Created by TBT Staff*
Here is something very special and custom made just for you! Our very own TBT artist Mistreil will work with you to turn a chibi into a custom-printed wooden standee in a forest scene. It can be an OC (original character), your Resident Representative, or something entirely new. You decide what it looks like! It will then be sent directly to your home after it's designed and printed, with free worldwide shipping. This prize is very unique and special with only two available, so we expect them to go quickly! The below image is a digital mock-up, the actual prize will be a physical item. Thanks to Mistreil for providing this prize!

StandeeMockup400.png

Villager amiibo (Super Smash Bros Series) 40 tickets1 for saleShips to US, CA, UK, AU (ask about others)
The classic Villager amiibo figurine from the Super Smash Bros amiibo series is back in our prize list! Like other amiibos, this works with 3DS, Wii U, and Switch. It also works well displayed on a table, a shelf, or a fireplace mantel! You don't need to actually use it in a game if you don't want to, it looks cool just standing there! Thanks to Chris for providing this prize and to Mick for helping ship it!

VillagerAmiibo.png

Nintendo eShop Gift Card2 tickets (raffle)3 to raffleDigitally for US, CA, UK regions (ask about others)
eShop.png
Is there a game you've had your eye on for ages but haven't been able to purchase? TBT is here to help! This raffled prize is for either a $20 USD/CAD or £15 GBP eShop card, which will allow you to buy whatever strikes your fancy. Peruse a vast variety of games and exclusive eShop content and discover a new favorite, on us! The gift card will be sent digitally to your email. Regions other than US, CA, and UK are likely not available, but ask before purchasing raffle tickets and we'll look into it. You may purchase multiple raffle tickets to increase your odds.

Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack (1 Year)30 tickets7 for saleDigitally for anyone
Missing out on playing Switch online or still haven't played the Happy Home Paradise expansion for New Horizons? Join our family! We're setting up our own TBT family plan for Switch Online with the Expansion Pack, including Happy Home Paradise, Nintendo 64 games, and more! This will last for 1 year starting after the Fair ends. After the year is over you won't have access to Happy Home Paradise through your island's airport unless you purchase the expansion yourself, but you won't lose anything you've earned during that time. Keep in mind that you will be added to a family plan with all other members that purchase this prize. Please be aware that your Nintendo profile name, region, and gender will be visible to the other members. Thanks to Mistreil for providing this prize!

NSOExpansion.png
HappyHomeParadise400.png

Your ACNH Character with Your Favorite Villager in Our Banner15 tickets6 for saleDigitally via TBT
This prize is a very personal and special one! We'll add your Animal Crossing: New Horizons Resident Representative character our TBT banner, where they can watch over the site for a full 3-day duration from high atop the index. All we need from you is a few high-quality and well-lit photos of your Resident Rep, or an invitation to your island (during the daytime) so we can take a few usable snapshots of our own. If you purchase this prize while the Fair is still happening and dress your character in your best Enchanted Forest outfit, we'll add it to the banner during the event to add to the site's enchantment.

yourCharacterInOurBanner.png

Last edited:
omg all the collectibles are looking amazing!! i cant even decide which ones i want because they all look sooo good! 🥰
may i ask if the celeste plushie can be send to germany? oops i just saw that we should open a thread in contact staff so i will do that c:

Last edited:
omg all the collectibles are looking amazing!! i cant even decide which ones i want because they all look sooo good! 🥰
may i ask if the celeste plushie can be send to germany? oops i just saw that we should open a thread in contact staff so i will do that c:
Would you be able to pm me once you know?😊 I have the same question, but I don’t want to bother the staff with the dame thing if you already asked (they have enough things to do as is probably).

omg an actual celeste chick plush!!!!!!!!!!!! how cool is that!!!

I might go for the stickers though! I put some of the stickers I got from the last fair on to my embroidery cases.. and gave a few to my mom and my husband even though they don't go on these forums 😆

IMG_1140.jpg
IMG_1141.jpg

This should be illegal everything is so nice! From the collectibles to the physical prizes I've no idea how I'm gonna go

I'm not too sure if this is possible with the dates of everything, but you can now have a lineup of creatures at home in their different environments <3

1659839060440.png

Last edited:
How am I supposed to choose?!!???!? 😭 Everything is so amazing!!!

Aww, just noticed the ”Unnamed Gnome - Community-designed Gnome, released by participating in the Your Gnomeo event”! Can‘t wait to see what the little gnome is. 😊🌟

Also, both the collectible and physical prizes are all so nice! It’s so hard to pick favourites. 😍 That gyroid pencil case is so cute. 🥺💖

wow wow wow these prizes are so amazing!! i was literally like ( 0o0 )!! when i saw the beautiful collectible and omg the physical prize options too??? i cannot believe how TBT keeps one-upping itself with each event!! thank you so much for putting this event together 😭😭

Oh my goodness, I *need* one of those adorable Celeste plushies! She’d look great with my Squishmallows, or maybe I should incorporate her in a little AC shrine I’ve been thinking of making, lol.

I’ve never participated in a TBT event before (despite using the site since about 2013…) however I’m excited and ready to give it my all!

Thanks so much staff for putting this together, honestly hand-made, physical prizes truly go above and beyond. After almost a decade, I certainly need TBT merch! <3

Glad that the only collectibles i wish to have are the 3 butterflies. Less means less spending and more saving👍

Quick update about the TBT pencil case, Celeste plush, and wooden standee prizes: These will be available to purchase from the shop starting on the 20th. We pushed the date out for these by another week so there's more time to accumulate tickets.

Original version:
*Note, the following very limited prizes will be available for purchase starting on Saturday, August 13th at 5PM EDT: amiibo cards, pencil cases, wooden standees, amiibo figurine, Celeste plushes. Since tickets will be distributed by event hosts at different times, we want everyone to have an equal chance in case these items are purchased quickly. All others can be purchased immediately.*
New version:
*Note, the following very limited prizes will be available for purchase starting on Saturday, August 13th at 5PM EDT: amiibo cards, amiibo figurine. The following will be available for purchase on Saturday, August 20th at 5PM EDT: pencil cases, Celeste plushes, wooden standees. Since tickets will be distributed by event hosts at different times, we want everyone to have an equal chance in case these items are purchased quickly. All others can be purchased immediately.*

oh my GOD i need to sit down and do some serious maths and prioritisation because every collectible is stunning and that celeste plush... getting the collectible was enough of a fight so i cannot even fathom how hard i'll have to refresh in order to attempt to get that

Maths is not my strength, Can someone please work out how many tickets are possible if you participate in every event? Just need purple butterflies (and maybe a wand 🥺) 💜🦋💜

Maths is not my strength, Can someone please work out how many tickets are possible if you participate in every event? Just need purple butterflies (and maybe a wand 🥺) 💜🦋💜
i have it at 170 i think! and that's excluding count inside the bottle, the wishing well and out of the woods :]

Back