• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Prize Booth

i have it at 170 i think! and that's excluding count inside the bottle, the wishing well and out of the woods :]
Tysm! Really appreciate 💜 Totally wrong time to catch Covid 😞💜 (think I might need to give up on glam feather dream and buy butterflies 🥺)💖

The prizes are amazing!
I definitely want the Lilly of The Valley and some of the Crystals, and maybe the bluebird.
The Celeste Plush is amazing! Those are going to be highly sought after I can tell.

I love all of the prizes! I really want the wand, but after scrolling down, I need the Bluebird and Gleaming Butterfly Spirit. Hopefully I can get all 3 somehow!
My mom died in November. I miss her dearly.... Well, before she died I told her that if she could come back to visit me, to come back as a bluebird. I feed birds in my yard and see the usual cardinal ALL the time but never see bluebirds. I've seen her since here and there and I smile everytime :") The bluebird of happiness collectible I'd like to believe is her coming through again letting me know she's happy up there. Coincidentally, it also costs 25 tickets, my lucky number.

As for the butterfly, we just lost my grandmother last week. First my mom, now my grandma...it never ends. Anyway, while we didn't have a discussion as to what she would come back as, my aunt (her daughter) just told us all she saw a butterfly inside of her work. She works in a pharmacy. We like to think that it was my Grammie. This collectible is right above the bluebird and is purple, her favorite color.

So yeah, I need these :")

For people who have participated in these events before: how quickly do physical prizes get snapped up? Do I stand a chance at grabbing any at all on an older, slower computer?
depends on what prizes you are after. The stickers and mailbox pack usually are up for awhile, especially the first time they open up since people will have a very limited number of tickets.

The Amiibo cards and the Amiibo figure will be a bit faster, but probably also up for awhile.

The Pencil cases will probably be a minute? depends on how many want it

The Celeste plushies I expect to be snapped up within the first minute if not sooner though there are 6 which will hopefully make it last for a minute, maybe.

If you are going for the standee. Good luck

For people who have participated in these events before: how quickly do physical prizes get snapped up? Do I stand a chance at grabbing any at all on an older, slower computer?
I mean in the past events they didn’t get sold out as quickly as I thought they would. I managed to get what I wanted but more people seemed interested I think?

With the e-shop card, is Australia a region that is able to get one?

hopefully i can get a physical prize this year!! edit: just found out ill be on a hotspot in a rural town at the time of the release of physical prizes. in australia. wish me luck on celeste 😃😭

omg sorry but quick question : how many stickers are in the mailbox and sticker pack prize?

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, I can feel my brain growing while figuring out what lineup of the new collectibles I want and if I will have enough tickets for it 🧠
My brother said it looked hilarious how focused I was while shuffling around the collectible pictures for a lineup haha

But on another note, they all look so amazing, 100% gonna try to go for the fair pack at first since the stickers are a must have for me ☺️💖

The physical / offline / non-collectible prizes have finally been added to the shop! If you use your tickets to purchase one of these items, most of them won't be shipped until after the Fair ends. Be sure to leave the item in your forum inventory until you receive the physical item so we can keep track of who purchase what.

The physical / offline / non-collectible prizes have finally been added to the shop! If you use your tickets to purchase one of these items, most of them won't be shipped until after the Fair ends. Be sure to leave the item in your forum inventory until you receive the physical item so we can keep track of who purchase what.
I thought these were being released at a set time, did something change?

I mean not for nothing, but don't you generally try to disuade users rushing out their contest entries?

putting the limited physical prizes up while contests are one of the only real viable ways to get a decent sum of tix right now seems to actually encourage rushing more than anything

Quick update about the TBT pencil case, Celeste plush, and wooden standee prizes: These will be available to purchase from the shop starting on the 20th. We pushed the date out for these by another week so there's more time to accumulate tickets.

hmm suspicious

The collectibles this event are amazing! The staff really outdid themselves this year! I might not be able to participate much, so whatever amount of tickets I get, I’m just gonna use them to buy a collectible or two to sell. Could really use some extra tbt and start saving up. 🙂

The collectibles and physical prizes all look great! I need those mushroom lamps...

Back