• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Prize Booth

the prizes and collectibles have turned out so beautiful! i can't wait to see what the mystery collectibles end up looking like! my favourites are the wand, lily of the valley and crystals. they're so beautiful, i'm gonna need to finalize a lineup idea 🥺
glPv24N.png
WQp0ZoI.png
IndsH8N.png
wqdgStn.png
44YHWjO.png
30DkMgp.png
XXACWTw.png

the prizes and collectibles have turned out so beautiful! i can't wait to see what the mystery collectibles end up looking like! my favourites are the wand, lily of the valley and crystals. they're so beautiful, i'm gonna need to finalize a lineup idea 🥺
glPv24N.png
WQp0ZoI.png
IndsH8N.png
wqdgStn.png
44YHWjO.png
30DkMgp.png
XXACWTw.png
same! i love all the crystals and lily of the valley. but organizing a lineup will be hard 😅

Note, the following very limited prizes will be available for purchase starting on Saturday, August 20th at 5PM EDT: amiibo cards, amiibo figurine, pencil cases, Celeste plushes, wooden standees. Since tickets will be distributed by event hosts at different times, we want everyone to have an equal chance in case these items are purchased quickly. All others can be purchased immediately.*
Important updated regarding the amiibo cards and figurine! The date that these will be available to purchase from the shop was pushed back to August 20th, the same day as the other three prizes.

Ahh so many cool prizes this time round, I think my favourites are the lily of the valley and the crystals. The wooden standee idea is really cool as well!

Important updated regarding the amiibo cards and figurine! The date that these will be available to purchase from the shop was pushed back to August 20th, the same day as the other three prizes.
im not sure if its intended, but currently i can add the amiibo figurine to my cart and checkout. I cannot with any of the other items.

just wanna double check that the celeste plushies drop 10PM BST on the 20th? she's my girlfriend's favorite character, and after everything she's done for me this year, i'm gonna attempt to grab her one. (or sink all my tickets into the raffle and pray desperately failing that lmaooo.)

Wow this is all really nice of the staff to put together! Quite a bit here I didn't expect. The celeste plush is pretty cute! I'm sure it will disappear quick.

I'll probably just get the bluebird and maybe one of the other collectables too. Aug 20th... er, this general weekend actually, is a packed nightmare for me and a couple of the events posted I don't want to participate in and I don't have access to my acnh game now. I just had time to hop on last night and look around to see what was posted and still open lol.

After staring for so long at the gnomes in Where is Gnome?, I finally noticed the little gnome outline in the temporary faceless gnome icon! I really thought it was just some random blurry cube for a while ^^

Best of luck to everybody who's going to try for the wooden standee tomorrow!! 🍀 I'm hoping I'll be able to snag one of them myself; it's such a cool prize. ;v;

I got the mailbox pack~ super excited for mysteries!

Though, now I am unsure wether or not to go for the Rose Crystal or wait a bit and get the lily, as I want both, hmmm.

Back