Trading 🕊️ Selling Sweet/Red Heart/Purple Balloons + Red Hyacinth. Seeking: Black Roses 🌹

Aerith

Avian Maiden
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Sky Clouds Scenery
Red Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Red Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Red Feather
Blue Feather
Green Feather
Sky Clouds Scenery
Feedback
100% (41) +
Heyo! Since I had to buy my yellow lily lineup instead of purchasing older lilies, unfortunately, my main balloon lineup won't work anymore, and I need to sell/trade these guys. I am willing to let them go for a mix of TBT + items on my wishlist if that's easier for you. Times are in EST.​

Selling -

Red Hyacinth Red Hyacinth - Apr 23, 2024 at 8:12 AM
Willing to trade for a White or Red Rose.
Red Heart Balloon Red Heart Balloon - Mar 18, 2024 at 9:43 AM; the other was a gift and will not be sold 🩷
Purple Balloon Purple Balloon - Mar 18, 2024 at 5:56 AM
Sweet Balloon Sweet Balloon - Mar 18, 2024 at 2:38 PM

SS:
691.jpg
69.jpg
245.jpg
392.jpg

Red Heart Balloon, White Feather, Final Boss Feather, Black Hybrid Rose
S:
251.jpg
249.jpg

Rad Feather, Glam Feather
A:
112.jpg
Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
493.jpg
494.jpg
492.jpg

Popsicle, Death Angel Mushroom Lamp, Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp, Opalescent Crystal, Rose Crystal, Pearlescent Crystal
B:
https://www.belltreeforums.com/data/dbtechShop/itemIcons/0/325.jpg?1586827643
pumpkinpiecollectiblefd (1).png
329.png

Bloodshot Potion, Pumpkin Pie, Yule Log
C:
464.jpg
103.jpg
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
597.jpg
Bee Plush
606.jpg

Red Christmas Stocking, Yoshi Egg, Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg, Ghostly Kitty Plush, Bee Plush, Spirit Candy: Vask

Thanks so much for looking~ 🐦🌹

Last edited:
Oh, that would be absolutely wonderful, thank you for your kindness! Would you like any particular messages on yours?

(any or no message is fine for me!)

May I trade a duck for your gingerbread man?

Sure, I'd be good with that! Do you want a particular message?

edit: whoops, my bad! misread that as hot cocoa :( already traded away my gingerbread man, sorry!

the message is perfect! thank you so much, you are too sweet! I shall take good care of them and your ducky will have a whole flock of friends :3

hey aerith! i can help you out as i was planning on buying an isc frag anyway and i have no preference on the date, so i can buy you a galaxolotl frag in exchange for an isc frag :lemon:

just lmk when you want me to purchase it!

hey aerith! i can help you out as i was planning on buying an isc frag anyway and i have no preference on the date, so i can buy you a galaxolotl frag in exchange for an isc frag :lemon:

just lmk when you want me to purchase it!
omg this would be perfect 💕 thank you so much for your kindness! I'll figure out my lineup tonight and throw you a message tomorrow. :D

I have two feathers (Pavé Pink + Purple Feather) and a Toy Duck Plush that I can trade for the Fancy Kitty Plush! Let me know if that sounds good to you. :)

I have two feathers (Pavé Pink + Purple Feather) and a Toy Duck Plush that I can trade for the Fancy Kitty Plush! Let me know if that sounds good to you. :)
I'm so sorry I did not see this! I actually have 2 whole rows of duckies but thank you lol! I will keep it in mind but hold off for now, was hoping to hold onto it to get a TBT offer so I can actually afford collectibles ahaha.

Also bump bc sadface me was banking on us getting 1 more question correct, no pink moon for this eggy 💔

💖 Big thanks to Mars Adept for getting me my pink moon.

As my final thing needed for Camp, I'm looking to date trade my Green Crescent Moon!

Back