• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sticker Poll 2: Little Gnome vs. Manga Gnome

Which sticker design do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Help us decide which stickers to include with the 2022 Mailbox Prize Pack and Stickers Only Pack prizes!
  1. Mushroom Bubbloid or Cauldron Rattloid
  2. Little Gnome or Manga Gnome
  3. Elixir or Ione and Cave
  4. Fair patch (emblem)
In this poll help us decide between two versions of Mistreil's gnomes from the Your Gnomeo event. The first one is the little gnome featured in the event banner, while the second one is a gnome drawn in a manga style.

1660004388165.png
1660004395370.png

I think the little gnome would look better in sticker form. I’m not sure if the other one would translate well. There seems to be a lot of detail in that one. Sometimes the simpler ones are best.

The little gnome looks like it would be better for the sticker than the other one, so I’m going with that one.

I love the manga image, but I agree that the little gnome will likely be a better transfer to sticker form.

For the manga image, I really love it (and I actually voted for it, hehe), but I think the image would look better if it had a rectangular border? In my mind I was thinking like a manga panel turned into a sticker. It would look cool.

jaSZrcLxSJxAe9rnIDj51626170566.jpg

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know: both will definitely be refined a bit (i.e. the little gnome being given the rest of its body, and manga gnome being given a bottom frame + the top of its hat)!

I just didn't have the time to finish those for this poll 😔

loved that rose of versailles nod with the manga gnome! but i loved the colors and "simple" design of the little gnome too.

For a sticker, I think the little gnome goes best. But I love manga gnome too.

i know in my heart that the rose gnome would "translate" better in sticker form. but the manga gnome has my heart, he's looks so romantic and beautiful. Mistreil truly slayed both designs 💗🥺 there's a mysterious twinkle in his eye and that's all it took for me to vote for him

Both are lovely, but I voted for the little gnome. He's too cute

This was a hard pick. I love the magma gnome, but the other known is so traditional. I like tradition. I feel like the first gnome fits more with animal crossing.

Manga gnome is absolutely beautiful, but I had to vote for the little gnome because he reminds me of this show I used to watch called The World of David the Gnome.

I actually voted for the Manga Gnome on this one. I think it would actually look neat.. I kinda hope both end up in the sticker pack! But I wouldn't be mad with the lil gnome, he's cute too

Back