• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sticker Poll 3: Elixir vs. Ione and Cave

Which sticker design do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this was a really tough choice to make honestly. i love both the elixir and Ione and cave, but ultimately ended up voting on Ione and cave. i love how glowy and mysterious it looks

I voted for the Elixir as I love the colours, although it was hard to pick between the two considering Ione is my favourite villager.

I chose the elixir because it seems really versatile! ^^ I love the mini star fragments in the potion too. It was a tough pick though—both have really beautiful color palettes (I love the soft purples of the elixir, but the teals and blues of the Ione design are so lovely/mysterious), and Ione just looks so perfect with the glowy moss cave.

I picked Ione! I like her very much - since she came to my island I fell in love with her, she’s such a sweetheart and I love her house interior too :’D

I picked Ione :3

The squirrels are def my fav animals in acnh, so I'd be very disappointed in the TBT community if Ione doesn't win LOL

Ione fans rise up pls

This was a hard one to choose. I really wish we could have all the stickers in these polls. I ended up picking Ione because I have her on my island and just love her.

Back