• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sticker Poll 3: Elixir vs. Ione and Cave

Which sticker design do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Help us decide which stickers to include with the 2022 Mailbox Prize Pack and Stickers Only Pack prizes!
  1. Mushroom Bubbloid or Cauldron Rattloid
  2. Little Gnome or Manga Gnome
  3. Elixir or Ione and Cave
  4. Fair patch (emblem)
In this poll help us decide between two of dizzy bone's drawings. The first one is the elixir from the Enchanted Elixirs event banner. The second one is Ione and the cave from the main TBT Fair 2022 banner.

1660004626587.png
1660004642573.png

I went with Ione cause she's more related to AC then the elixir.

voted for elixir idk i’ve never really liked lone

Last edited:
Hopefully, I will get her one day on my island!

I'm kind of undecided on this one... (both are nice in their own different way. I guess I'll think about it some more before I vote).

Probably going to lose on this one, but the elixir has a lot more use, I think.

I personally voted for the elixir for the witchy vibes (also it's got a mushroom cork in it!!!!)

i love your art dizzy bones!!! so beautiful.

I'm really obsessed with the Ione and cave one. Like, I would buy it outside of the fair if it was purchasable. 💖🤩💖

I voted for the elixir but I know full well the Ione and cave one will win. The elixir is more practical in my opinion and goes well with any magic theme.

Again they're both great! My vote would go to the elixir. It feels like it would make a fantastic sticker!

The Ione and cave one is so cute. I think it would make a really unique laptop sticker!

I love both! It’s hard to pick but I voted for Ione and cave. She’s in my village and I absolutely love her! ✨

Back