Tantalizing Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hesitant to do this because I feel strongly that the chatter between questions is a big part of what makes the event fun as a community. It feels very sterile to simply have a bot spit out questions and nobody speaks for 20 minutes. But noted regardless and happy to hear what everyone else thinks.
I like what we did today by locking it when the question popped up, and unlocking it once the question timed out. I think it was a good balance.

I also agree that I like the chatter between questions. I enjoyed seeing the reactions from others after the correct answers were revealed lol
It was definitely more entertaining that way, plus the new format (multiple choice questions with reactions as the answers) works much better than the previous format. It was way too chaotic before for me!

Having it completely off during the actual quizzing time is great so it doesn't get lost in the sea of messages.

I cant believe I missed it lmao :')

I liked the chat between the questions, mostly because it wasn't only me going "dang, missed that one". 😅

Maybe it's easier for me on mobile? When the chat cut off, it was a heads up to be ready for the next question. And the question staying still during the guessing time frame helped with not accidentally picking the wrong answer (when I wasn't actually picking the wrong answer...😁).
I fully agree. I was on mobile so the chat autoscrolled for me and locked when the next question was coming so it went fine for me. I enjoyed seeing everyone's reactions to each question and really made it feel like a community fun time!

Session 1 Results

Congratulations to the winners of our first session of Tantalizing Trivia!

@Alolan_Apples is taking home the first place winner prize of 30 MEOW Coupons, 30 Bells, and the Complete ACNL House Letter Set with their impressive score of 14,882 points!

Next up, we have @Alpawca not too far behind winning the second place prize of 25 MEOW Coupons and 25 Bells with a score of 13,578 points!

Finally, past trivia champion @Coach proved he still has what it takes with the new format as he claims the third place prize of 20 MEOW Coupons and 20 Bells with a score of 12,542 points!

An honourable mention goes to these folks who all posted a score of at least 10,000 points:
@daringred_ @Xara @VillageDweller @Mistreil @Aerith @Rio @Sgt.Groove @Zinnia. @Roxxy @Cheremtasy @lieryl

We'll be attempting our best to send out participation prizes automatically to everyone who earned at least 2 points, but it's possible that manual claims may be necessary. I'll post in this thread when either the prizes are sent automatically or if claims are required.

Thanks for joining everyone and I'll see you at our second session starting Saturday, March 16th at 6PM EDT.

oh no o: i got a notification saying i got two event awards but i don’t think i got any meow coupons/bells. i checked my transaction log and didn’t see anything there either. is there any other way to check if we received the participation coupons/bells?

oh no o: i got a notification saying i got two event awards but i don’t think i got any meow coupons/bells. i checked my transaction log and didn’t see anything there either. is there any other way to check if we received the participation coupons/bells?
Maybe go to transactions and look at your last meow coupon reward and what it says your coupon balance was at that time. I did that because for some reason the transaction message I got for the trivia said my balance was 0. But the transaction before that had my balance at 10 less than the amount I had, so I know I got my coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back