• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT Island Tours

E9s-1mjUYAUdLN2.jpeg

TBT Island Tours will be returning from it's brief hiatus on September 1st with the release of Episode 3!​

How am I just now noticing this thread?
And why is Chris so funny? Loved the commentary.

Great first two episodes!
Skarmoury’s island has changed so much since the last time I visited, still as amazing as ever. And Rosetti’s island looks magical at dusk. Well done!

I’m looking forward to the next island! I’m really liking the idea of these island tours. I watch them on YouTube sometimes because I don’t have WiFi for the Dream Suite, unfortunately.

tbtislandtourslogo.png

Hi everyone! Long time no see. 🏝

Apologies for the delay in getting episode three up. My seemingly narcoleptic laptop has been uncooperative with me of late and needs repaired. For semi-related reasons I also now need to reshoot the footage and have yet to find time to do so.

The disruption to TBT Island Tours has been because my lifestyle has drastically and rapidly changed since this project was launched. Due to these changes I'm going to have to rethink the schedule to figure out what I can now realistically manage in the long-term - but don't worry because the series will most definitely continue!

E_o4sYjVEAAkDxv.jpeg

Just finished the tour of @Rosetti ’s Lunarium. Utterly delightful. I loved the colors and the whimsy. Well done. Thank you for sharing, and thank you @Chris for bringing us these wonderful islands made all the more special as they are created by our friends here on TBT!

I don't know how I'm only seeing this now, but this is probably the best idea I saw on TBT since NH came out! I don't know if this series will continue, but I wanted to congratulate @Chris for doing this. I loved how you guided us through these islands, with a calming and clear voice and some good old british humor (I'm a fan of the Pythons, and I think this already tells you all you need to know about how I like british humor).

I hope you can go back to this series soon. If it resumes, I'll even submit my humble island to participate.

I don't know how I'm only seeing this now, but this is probably the best idea I saw on TBT since NH came out! I don't know if this series will continue, but I wanted to congratulate @Chris for doing this. I loved how you guided us through these islands, with a calming and clear voice and some good old british humor (I'm a fan of the Pythons, and I think this already tells you all you need to know about how I like british humor).

I hope you can go back to this series soon. If it resumes, I'll even submit my humble island to participate.
Thank you, @Raz! I appreciate the kind words. As a Brit, deadpan humour is what we do best!

An Update 🏝

Hi everyone! Long time no see.

In addition to this project unintentionally going on hold, some of you also might have noticed I've been less active on TBT in recent months. My life completely changed out of the blue in Aug/Sep of this year. My girlfriend describes my lifestyle as having "12 full-time jobs" - and some days that feels accurate!

While I can't commit to a schedule right now, and probably won't be able to for some time yet, I am pleased to announce that a new episode is scheduled to go up over the holiday season. We have yet to pick which island will be featured so if you would like yours to be considered please check out this post for instructions on how to submit. All entries submitted so far are of course still in the running!

Please check back in later this month to see which island will be chosen to star in episode three of TBT Island Tours! 🏝

Hi,

Is this island tour post is still active ? I would like if i can submit my island Scary Tales on it, but the last post is from 2021.

Back