TBT's Earth Week 2024 - The Natural World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to get out and find something to snap a picture of, but unfortunately couldn't make it happen. It has been a delight to see all these great photos throughout the week though.

Also, yeesh, guess I really ought to get on finally getting a smart phone even if I don't have much use for the phone most of the time. Such crisp, great quality.

i’m upset this challenge came out after i moved to the city… i would’ve eaten everyone up with the northern lights (jk)
IMG_1412.jpeg

not an entry btw!!!

View attachment 557264

Went to my nearby stream/creek. My siblings and I played here from time to time as kids and went sledding during the winter because there is a big hill that leads us down this place. I know most trees in my area are flat roots and the ground's been saturated by the major floodings we've been having as of late, but ach time I come here, it saddens me to see more and more trees come down. That and someone's been chopping them down from the looks of it.

I forgot the to check the entry checkbox🤦‍♂️ Is there any chance I can just fix it?

VernalLapin's event entry:
  • IMG_1100 2 (1).jpg
    IMG_1100 2 (1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 177
IMG_1100 2 (1).jpg

I got out my nice camera and took several cool pics of stuff, but this one came out the clearest. I'll share those in the IRL Animal Crossing thread when I have more time to shrink 'em down.

IMG_1104 (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back