TBT's Farewell to New Leaf Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have important life responsibilities happening but the itch to open up New Leaf has been bouncing around my head lately...

Might have to participate in this event to scratch that itch LOL, preparing for ratatouille-esque flashbacks

Ok I adore the throwing beans reaction, but I have to ask if there's a way to hide the beans collectible/item from our lineup? My friends were kind enough to let me borrow their collectibles to let me rock a new lineup, but the beans are too powerful 😂
Yes! Just hide it the way you normally would any other collectible by checking the "Hidden" option. Just make sure it remains active so you can use the react!

e: As @Midoriya said below, it'll be at the very end of your inventory since it discards in 14 days, so make sure to go to the bottom of the last page of your inventory if you have multiple pages!

Yes! Just hide it the way you normally would any other collectible by checking the "Hidden" option. Just make sure it remains active so you can use the react!

e: As @Midoriya said below, it'll be at the very end of your inventory since it discards in 14 days, so make sure to go to the bottom of the last page of your inventory if you have multiple pages!
Omg thank you Kilza, I didn't realize it appeared at the second page/where our oldest collectibles would be. 😅

(Edit: And thank u as well Riley 🫂)

Holy crap! This is huge! Thanks so much staff, for putting this together! HYPED!! So many cool activities amd A WRITING EVENT, YAAAAY!!! LET'S GOOO! Also I love all the new collectibles!! Bunny balloons! Perfect fruit! Tropical fruit! Heart balloons! It's all so nostalgic to NL. Gonna cry haha.

Thank you Staff for hosting another great event for us to all enjoy! All of these new collectibles look great and love the thought put into everything to make this event just that much more sentimental to honor the game so many of us love! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back