TBT's Farewell to New Leaf Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m very late to the party since I was with my boyfriend when this went live xnsjcnhcb, but this is so exciting oh my goodness!!! There’s so much to do!! The nostalgia is crazy right now my god 😭

I am so so so stoked about the bunny balloons!!! I’ve been hoping for bunny balloon collectibles for ages now, and I’m so excited that they’re here!! I love how vibrant their colours are and how glossy they look! The heart balloons are so adorable as well, and pink, purple and yellow OG balloons finally?!?!! And the sweet gradient versions????!! All of this is so incredible wow wow

The perfect fruits are so gorgeous as well, and I love the pink toy hammer!! I also can’t begin to tell you just how happy I am about the New Leaf Token re-release!!! I wasn’t on TBT when New Leaf first came out and missed it, and I’ve been sad about it for the longest time!! I’ve been wanting to pair it with the New Horizons Token so so bad, and I’m so happy that my dream will soon be a reality!! So much blue/green potential there, I’m excited!! 🥳

The little sapling in the banner is making me so emotional, too omg… I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that New Leaf is over 10 years old now and its online function is almost over. Like wdym it wasn’t just yesterday when I was 11-years-old and dragging my mom to EBGames (now Gamestop) at 9am so I could get my copy of New Leaf???

I’m gonna shut up xnsjcnhf, but I’m so excited to look over the events more closely when I have the time!!!

Sorry I need five business days to process how much I love and hate this. So sad to see NL go….. so happy to have a good old event one more time. I’m now going to go aggressively throw beans at everyone

Last edited:
thanks, but it doesn't say the day of the activities specifically. is there dates?

Each event thread should have the deadline in the original post like so:
Submissions close Thursday, March 21st, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
I believe all of the main events end at the same time on March 21st, but some of the smaller things going on will have different time tables. I recommend checking out all of the opening posts to get an idea of things because it can be a bit overwhelming. Then you can figure out what events you might want to act quickly on and which ones you can take your time with.

Welcome to the forum!

Maybe it’s better to ask here, what’s the best way to get the item for the mini games, preferably without needing to time travel?
You can obtain the in-game 3DS by either getting lucky with the Fortune Cookies or by ordering it from any of these character's RVs: Rover, Tom Nook, Blathers, Reese, Cyrus, Celeste, Resetti, Kapp'n, Digby or Kicks.
Quickest way to get these characters to show up is by scanning their amiibo cards.

You can obtain the in-game 3DS by either getting lucky with the Fortune Cookies or by ordering it from any of these character's RVs: Rover, Tom Nook, Blathers, Reese, Cyrus, Celeste, Resetti, Kapp'n, Digby or Kicks.
Quickest way to get these characters to show up is by scanning their amiibo cards.
How do you scan amiibo cards on the 3ds, do you need anything in particular? I must have at least one of these cards

How do you scan amiibo cards on the 3ds, do you need anything in particular? I must have at least one of these cards
Along with what Destani mentioned. In-game you'll need to talk to Wisp (via Magic Lamp) - to get the Magic Lamp you just need to walk around your town till Wisp randomly starts talking to you. Note, it may talk a while for him to appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back