The Bell Tree Is Now 19 Years Old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TBT! 🍳🚽🐜☁️👁️🐰
iu
iu

(tried to think of an emoji that represents the forum, dancing 7 egg/ general egg hunts, toilet paper, 'flea', kracko and zipper)

not sure how I've been around for ten of those nineteen years, wouldn't change any of it though, and I have met so many wonderful people during my time here - hopefully many more!!

crazy to think this forum is 19 years old... oh, and my 12-year anniversary just passed not long ago as well!! time really goes by when you're having fun haha!

I just want to say, though, that being a member of this forum has made such a tremendous impact on my life. I honestly don't know where I would be if I never returned from my off-and-on hiatus back in July 2016. I've really enjoyed participating in forum events, interacting with other members and discussing funny/serious topics, and I've also met people on here whom I could easily consider to be lifelong friends of mine. you guys are really incredible, all of you. I'm happy to be part of such an amazing community. 🥰🌟💞

happy birthday TBT! here’s to many many more! 🥂

From a sprout to a mighty oak tree, Happy 19th birthday Bell Tree!! 🎂🌳💰 nothing can weigh you down, not even all us nuts lol

Happy birthday TBT!! I wish other forums made it this far. TBT is truly something special. You can be proud of it.

I wonder what'll happen next year... It'll have to be a big birthday bash for the 20th anniversary!

i can’t believe it’s the bell tree’s birthday and you’re giving us a gift. you stay awesome, jeremy. 💖

happy 19th birthday, tbt! i never imagined that this place would come to mean so much to me when i created my account 8 years ago. i’ve met so many amazing people, made so many incredible memories here, and i will always be beyond grateful for that. thank you for creating this wonderful space on the internet, and thank you to everyone who has helped keep it afloat and turned it into the beautiful community that it is. may tbt have many more birthdays to come! 🥰🎉

tbt come to canada, i’ll buy you a drink.

Happy birthday, TBT!
Just think of how many milestones you've had and how many obstacles you've overcome. And the glow up! Congrats. 🥹

I would love to see an event for the big 2-0 next year. Hopefully Nintendo announces another Animal Crossing or something by then.
Year twenty would be a coming of age or seijinshiki according to Japanese tradition. I could see so many great Japanese-inspired collectibles popping up as a result (or a comeback for the Zen egg, yeah?) ;)

My favorite Amiibo card for inspo:
1699386088724.png

Thank you for the bells, and thanks even more for continuing to host and feed this community. 💌

I am really happy I found this forum 12 years ago! It's been a long time but I always return here 💕 Honestly this forum helped me to improve my english skills and it feels like a second home you return to for the holidays. I am sure I will be here in the future as well and hope to have as much fun as now!

Thank you for all TBT and happy birthday 😭🎉🥳

Happy Birthday to The Bell Tree Forums! While I tend to keep to myself, we have a great community here and awesome, hard-working Staff who bring us engaging activities throughout the year to keep us occupied and entertained. I'm glad I happened across these forums back in 2014/2015 and actually joined. It has been a fun stay thus far and I hope to keep sticking around.

Here's to another 19 years! 🥳 🎁🎂🎁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back