• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
With so many amazing entries, the staff favorite voting was very difficult, but we finally finished it this morning! Our goal is to post the closing ceremony tonight.
Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully I get a staff favorite. And if I don’t, I’ll go ahead and enter the lantern raffle.

Staff fav is never on my radar but very excited for the Actually Nevermind fragment to become tradeable 🫶💜💚💜
You may never know. In the cooking event in 2017, I got a staff favorite, yet others had better-looking projects than I did (in my opinion).

With so many amazing entries, the staff favorite voting was very difficult, but we finally finished it this morning! Our goal is to post the closing ceremony tonight.
I don't know how you could narrow down the choices at all; there were amazing entries in every category.
Thank you so much to the whole staff for planning and orchestrating the whole event. I'm just so amazed by the ideas and the art and the flow-- even the flavor text, and the ratio of currency distribution... y'all be masterminds. 🤯

You may never know. In the cooking event in 2017, I got a staff favorite, yet others had better-looking projects than I did (in my opinion).
I didn’t know and would love to see your winning entry! I didn’t join until 2018 and didn’t become active until 2020. Maybe one day 🤞💜

Good luck everyone ❤️❤️ I had so much fun creating my entries and appreciating everyone else's! And of course, huge props and thanks to the staff for always hosting these events. I appreciate all the fun times and all the hard work that must go into planning this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back