• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted my wish item to appear AFTER my other purchased collectibles but I’m really nervous waiting until tomorrow to configure it! But if I get even a couple more carnival coins from the closing ceremony it will change my collectible plans. Decisions, decisions.

I have gotten so many TBT this event, from the turnips to the dust collecting!

Let’s hope Jingle brings the Moon Bunnies’ fragment to this site. This way, all four teams from last Camp TBT will have their legacy continue forever, like Kracko and Wix.

Wait...I didn't even know TBT events actually have lore and a continuation arc! Let's see if we have new tbt lore revealed this Christmas. 😆

I am late but what are sideshow tickets and what do I do with it lmao
They were used to enter the four different tents available during the event. They are open for everyone to view now even without the tickets, because the event sorta ended yesterday 😅 we’re just waiting for the final announcements. Unfortunately there’s nothing you can do with your sideshow tickets now.

I don't wanna jinx it but like there's no way they're not releasing moon bunny frag in December, given all other teams have their fragments and the moon bunny color is quite perfect for the holidays. 🐇✨ I'm looking forward to that!!
Also I have a new found love for the AN frag, it matches the mermaid egg so well 😭 their colors scratch an itch in my brain they're so satisfying to look at!

They were used to enter the four different tents available during the event. They are open for everyone to view now even without the tickets, because the event sorta ended yesterday 😅 we’re just waiting for the final announcements. Unfortunately there’s nothing you can do with your sideshow tickets now.
Booo thats boring 😂

Sorry if I overlooked this but when is the closing ceremony being announced? I wasn't paying attention.

Sorry if I overlooked this but when is the closing ceremony being announced? I wasn't paying attention.
I don’t think it has been announced as to when it would be yet, but I imagine this weekend. Perhaps in some coordination with the wish change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back