Cycling Together Rescue and Babysitting Services [Moving: Rudy]

So, I actually read this whole thing, and it is so super cute!!
I did have a question that is probably an obvious answer, but do you allow ppl to lurk?
I was actually too late and one of my dreamies was apparently in boxes yesterday and because I haven't played much for a couple days, when I loaded it up this morning I had a letter from my dear Antonio saying that it was time for him to leave ):
I had previously lost another dreamie, Molly, which I had to let go due to an unexpected voided villager moving into my town and messing up a lot of things.. I ended up replacing her with Gladys, and though I miss Molly, I had finally gotten used to my 10 villagers and love them a lot.
In short, I'm now looking for Pierce to replace Antonio, since he's also a Jock villager. Pierce is tier 5, so I know he'll probably be hard to find, but I'm hoping I'll be able to get him soon..

So, I actually read this whole thing, and it is so super cute!!
I did have a question that is probably an obvious answer, but do you allow ppl to lurk?
I was actually too late and one of my dreamies was apparently in boxes yesterday and because I haven't played much for a couple days, when I loaded it up this morning I had a letter from my dear Antonio saying that it was time for him to leave ):
I had previously lost another dreamie, Molly, which I had to let go due to an unexpected voided villager moving into my town and messing up a lot of things.. I ended up replacing her with Gladys, and though I miss Molly, I had finally gotten used to my 10 villagers and love them a lot.
In short, I'm now looking for Pierce to replace Antonio, since he's also a Jock villager. Pierce is tier 5, so I know he'll probably be hard to find, but I'm hoping I'll be able to get him soon..

Ahhh, thank you :~) :~) :~) I actually don't take reservations/notifications till the villager is in my town, but I try to keep it pretty updated and give people plenty of opportunities to adopt any villager :~) I'm a bit slower than other cyclers, so it usually works out well enough!

Ahhh, thank you :~) :~) :~) I actually don't take reservations/notifications till the villager is in my town, but I try to keep it pretty updated and give people plenty of opportunities to adopt any villager :~) I'm a bit slower than other cyclers, so it usually works out well enough!

Ah, ok. Well I'll keep an eye out then, ty! :3

Hi! So also, when Flurry asks to move out - could I put her here? She moved literally RIGHT next to my town hall and it bothers me so much omg.

I read your story and it was adorable! This is one of the best cycling threads ive seen <3 May I lurk for Gayle and a VM when she lives your happy place? :blush:

I read your story and it was adorable! This is one of the best cycling threads ive seen <3 May I lurk for Gayle and a VM when she lives your happy place? :blush:

That would be wonderful!! I'd love my pink alligator to have a great home :~)

Had anyone claimed Bella? I'm looking for her!

Yessss! I'd love you to take her in! I'll be home in about 30 minutes, if you'd like to pick her up then :~D

EDIT: okay, it'll be about 8:45-9:00 EST, sorry about that!

Last edited:
This story is so touching. It reminds me of when my absolute favorite villager Stitches moved from my Wild World town-I was very upset. Like, real tears upset, haha. :p
If I have a villager i'll be sure to come here! :)

Last edited:
That would be wonderful!! I'd love my pink alligator to have a great home :~)

Yessss! I'd love you to take her in! I'll be home in about 30 minutes, if you'd like to pick her up then :~D

EDIT: okay, it'll be about 8:45-9:00 EST, sorry about that!

Thank you so much! Your story is really touching <3

This story is so touching. It reminds me of when my absolute favorite villager Stitches moved from my Wild World town-I was very upset. Like, real tears upset, haha. :p
If I have a villager i'll be sure to come here! :)

Awwwww! Yay, thank you!! I'd love to take in any villagers :~)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine! Can you pm or vm me when you're available?

PMed you :~)

EDIT - I'm sorry, I just realized my town is full! Ugh

Last edited:
Back