Welcome our latest Moderator - Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats!

Just out of curiosity because I am still a little new to forums in general, how does one become a mod?

Congrats!

Just out of curiosity because I am still a little new to forums in general, how does one become a mod?

I've noticed that it seems only people who have been with the forum for 5 years or more may become mods (that may or may not be true though). Not everyone who has been here that long will become a mod though. It's a "We'll come to you." type thing now.

I've noticed that it seems only people who have been with the forum for 5 years or more may become mods (that may or may not be true though). Not everyone who has been here that long will become a mod though. It's a "We'll come to you." type thing now.

There's no strict "5 years or more" rule or anything like that, but obviously being here a while is pretty important. (Jamie/ZR has only been here for 3 years, SockHead had only been here for 3 years when he was promoted)

You have to submit yourself to Jeremy's basement. Chains and all.

... how did you know

;_;

Poor Bacon Boy....

Congrats Thunder! Why Thunder now? I haven't been on here in a while but I remember it used to be Thunderstruck.

Sound of the drums, Beating in my heart. The thunder of guns,Tore me apart. You've been..........Thunderstruck.

Grats :)

Don't worry little bacony buddy, I'm sure you'll be next!
I can never be a mod, Jas0n, don't you see? We're from two different worlds! Our parents don't want us together! The Bell Tree and I can't have what we want together...

I can never be a mod, Jas0n, don't you see? We're from two different worlds! Our parents don't want us together! The Bell Tree and I can't have what we want together...

The day I become a mod is the day you are still not a mod.

Congrats, Thunder!
I can't call you Thunderduck or Thundertruck or anything else like that anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back