• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Welcome to the Cauldron! Help Create TBT’s Next Potion Collectible!

I'm using my thickener on the Magenta! :D

20201030_160422.jpg

Hi again everyone! Thought I should share the mock-up potion I made again, this is updated to the recent first post (thanks Jeremy for the constant updating!). :) As always this is just an estimate based on eyesight ^^ The bar color on the left side of the picture is the actual color!

1604105554173.png

Hi guys! Prize pack came in today (fantastic job on it, I really enjoyed everything, especially the fungi stationary)- here're my ingredients for reference. Not going to do anything until the majority of people get their packs so we all can collaborate. I'm personally partial to a bird themed potion using the feathers, but I'd definitely like to hear what others wanna do!

20201008_131944.jpg

I'd like to use my thickener on the eerie star, please! Let me know if I need a new photo.

Back