What are you craving right now?

A sandwich from penn station. There isn't one near by and is a special occasion kind of thing for us. I think I just want something warm that has veggies on it. It has been cold and rainy today.

I could go for some boba tea. Something fruity like mango or strawberry... 🥤🥭🍓 I like chewing on the tapioca too. 😋 Those puppers cost almost ten dabloons though, but I guess it's worth it considering I don't drink them often. 💸🤯

peanut butter. so much!!!!!
Do you like peanut butter on waffles with syrup? 🥜🧇🍯 Mmm, very yummy. 😋 Except chunky peanut butter. That stuff gets caught in my molars and interrupts the creamy gooey-ness of my PB&J sandwiches... 👎

It's Friday so I have a cravin' for some pizza.

There's a local Greek place that I go to that has great pizza. The crust isn't so greasy, dry, or doughy, it's perfect. The sauce is delicious, too. I can tell when other places just use pizza sauce straight out of the can but this place's sauce is without rival.

I’ve been craving a sea food boil for last couple of weeks. Even torturing myself watching videos of people making it. 😭

I want some Korean BBQ...Hopefully I get to go Friday, the salmon there, oh my goodness...it is heaven in your mouth.

Back