What are you craving right now?

Slim jims. Always crave the slim jims. And i don't know why! They're kind of gross. But for some reason, I really like them. Maybe it's the chemical soup that goes into them? All the salt?

I mean, I might like other things, find myself thinking I'd like to have them, but it's never a craving like with slim jims. I will go to the store to get one. Then I buy something else so my husband doesn't say 'you drove all the way to the store for a slim jim?!'

And they have a 10/10 bad on the EWG food score. As in, all the way to the danger zone, it's bad, don't eat it, it's not food! But still....I love those things.

Thankful to my mom who found me a Dr. Pepper.

I don't drink much soda but had a weird craving to drink something sugary. I asked if she could find one while she was out, because I didn't have any luck.

And she did. My craving was satisfied.

Pretty much fair food. The county fair is in town and I canā€™t go until Sunday.

Every day I feel an urge to go buy myself a box of french fries. However, I canā€™t do that for a multitude of reasons, including but not limited to the following:
  1. Theyā€™re fried and salty, therefore too much is unhealthy.
  2. I canā€™t go out on my own to get them.
  3. I donā€™t have a job yet.
I prefer plain fries with salt and no dipping sauce, but I also enjoy the kind where they make it ā€œloadedā€. My favorite ā€œloadedā€ fries are the ones they sell in my my local fast food place, which are called ā€œAnimal Friesā€. The Animal Fries are a secret menu item where french fries are covered in cheese, grilled onions, and a sauce simply known as ā€œspreadā€. I get these every once in a while and each time I taste it, itā€™s likeā€¦MWAH! Chefā€™s kiss! OK maybe Iā€™m exaggerating a bit, but that saltiness for me is just the best.

Of course, the regular fries they also sell are still better. They make it using fresh potatoes instead of the who-knows-what stuff McDonalds serves.

Here I go rambling about my favorite snackā€¦ I hope you didnā€™t mind that.

im craving a large Dunkin donuts iced matcha latte with oat milk less ice 4 sugars and 5 avocado toast bc I haven't eaten anything for a day bc I forgot to! HAHAHAHA

I was craving brisket recently and had some, it was delicious! Craving satisfied. šŸ˜‹

Back