• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I can't do the part of "instrumental | dodie" that you requested because the combination of sharps and flats makes it impossible to recreate accurately as a town tune. I can try another part of the song if you'd like, or I can make an inaccurate version, just let me know what you'd prefer.

Here is "New York, New York - cover with Thomas Sanders | dodie":
C-CB-B-A
-A-G---z

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Redid the ones I requested

Here is "Octopath Traveler OST - The Cliftlands":

DFG-GFGD
--C-CDAG

First D is low, all other notes are high.

Here is "Smiles and Tears" also known as the "Eight Melodies" from Earthbound:

DGAB-BDA
-ABG---z

First D is low, all other notes are high.

Here is "Snowman: Earthbound Music":

E-FC-BAB
GA---zzz

Low E, all other notes high. I had to simplify the melody so that it would fit into a town tune, since the faster part has too many notes for how slow of a song it is the rest of the time. I can make another one that includes all of the notes but has imperfect timing if you'd like, just let me know.

I found that the Cliftlands did not sound quite right so I redid them
This is what I found sounded best

The Cliftlands (Octopath Traveler)-
A--A-G-A
-E-E--D

Low everything.

Smiles and Tears is different from the eight melodies, the eight melodies are slower.

Eight Melodies (Earthbound)-

D-G-A-B-
-B-D-A--

Low D, everything else high

DubiousDelphine, I think I've done the Pocket Camp tune before. Is it like this?

BDGCEA--
BDGA---z

First B, first D, first C, and first E are low. All other notes are high.
If it's not, please post a video with the song that you mean so that I can hear it and turn it into a town tune for you.

Here is "Mega Man Star Force OST - T01: Shooting Star":

A-G-F-E-
---DBCD-

High G, all other notes low.

Last edited:
Perhaps you didn't notice my outfit and catchphrase in my picture in my signature, but I also enjoy Undertale. ^o^;>
Unfortunately, as much as I love "Megalovania," the most recognizable part of it has a combination of sharps and flats that is impossible to recreate accurately in a town tune. I can do this part, though:

F--FF-F-
F-D-D---

Low D.
A lot of Undertale's music is hard to do as town tunes, because Toby Fox loves having lots of sharps and flats in his compositions, but some of them work, or at least parts of some of them work, so let me know ifyou'd like me to try something else.

Here is "Alterniabound 12 - Eridan's Theme":

E--D--CC
CB---zzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "redrose - lets escape (ft. chevy) [Lyric Video]":

A-C-F-EC
---zzzzz

All the low notes.

Unfortunately, "Spooktune," like the majority of the Undertale soundtrack, has a combination of sharps and flats that cannot be accurately recreated in a town tune. I think the use of notes this way is part of why Undertale's soundtrack is so interesting, but it makes it impossible to use all natural notes to play them. ^o^;>

Here is "♫ Aladdin - 'Never Had A Friend Like Me' Lyrics ♫":

BDBFDEDB
DFDE---z

All the low notes.

Last edited:
Here is "Red Velvet (Russian Roulette) [Instrumental]":

A-A-A-A-
A-A-A-A-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. I suspect that perhaps you meant to link a different video, since the one in your link is a karaoke version, so you can't hear the melody at all, just the background instrumentation. If that's the case, please link a different video, and I'll be happy to make a new town tune for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back