• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 1,000,000,000 bell give away (NO LONGER ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for the bell giveaway, I ended up with 11,000,000 and change!! Thanks again!

As of now all current people who have posted will have their chance. After that I will not be accepting new people as of now so I have time to re fill
Mommies
Rudy
Mcw
Gates will be opened on 2 minutes :)
The next round will go in 15 :) bare with me I just want to make sure everyone gets equal amounts of bells :)!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates opened woo :)

As of now all current people who have posted will have their chance. After that I will not be accepting new people as of now so I have time to re fill
Mommies
Rudy
Mcw
Gates will be opened on 2 minutes :)
The next round will go in 15 :) bare with me I just want to make sure everyone gets equal amounts of bells :)!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates opened woo :)

Ah okay I see ^^

Alright I tallied the amount!

Grand total caught was 12.6M Ahahaha That was really fun!

I left you the entire polka dot series (it's all refurbished ;) ) sloppy table and golden bench, along with a few perfect baskets of fruit.

Thank you very much for all!

This will get my second town off to a very nice start! Approx. 12 million!! Thank you!!

Next round
Botari
Pepper
Flaming :)
Everyone will get their chance! Give me 10 minutes to ensure everyone leaves with other 10 million :)
The 2nd round will have
Berry
And
I'm marcedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back