• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 1,000,000,000 bell give away (NO LONGER ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure how much a I got but I'm pretty sure it was around 10 mil. XD
Tysm again! I gave you a Wi-Fi rating. ^^ if you have time I would appreciate one in return (ik you're busy with the giveaway right now lol).

Hey everyone waiting thanks for your continued patience. I will be off for 15 minutes to fill my town with bells again (it's a long boring process let me tell you) :) I will still allow people in my town I just want to ensure that everyone gets to leave with over 10 million bells. It will be a waiting game so please be patient it will be worth your time :)$$&&&&&&$$$$

Ps. If anyone wants to leave gold/blue roses I'll love you forever !!!

Thank you so much! You're so generous for doing this and take your time we can wait <3 just let me know when it's my turn please ^-^

Hey everyone waiting thanks for your continued patience. I will be off for 15 minutes to fill my town with bells again (it's a long boring process let me tell you) :) I will still allow people in my town I just want to ensure that everyone gets to leave with over 10 million bells. It will be a waiting game so please be patient it will be worth your time :)$$&&&&&&$$$$

Ps. If anyone wants to leave gold/blue roses I'll love you forever !!!

Take your time! <3 It's really nice of you to do this! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back