• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1-2 TBT Blowout! UPDATED 5/22

Hello! How much would it be for your lotus pond, eraser sofa, notebook floor, notebook wall, pencil screen, set square table, sticker tape liner, and a bubble wand? Thank you!

Hello! How much would it be for your lotus pond, eraser sofa, notebook floor, notebook wall, pencil screen, set square table, sticker tape liner, and a bubble wand? Thank you!

Oh heck. 8-16 TBT! Does 12 TBT sound fair to you? :>

hey mimi i’m back lol. i’d love to buy the barbecue bed, moss ball, picnic basket, set square table, sewing kit, single rose, slipper rack, stack of books, sushi tray, yarn basket! (11tbt?) c:

Last edited:
hey mimi i’m back lol. i’d love to buy the barbecue bed, moss ball, picnic basket, set square table, sewing kit, single rose, slipper rack, stack of books, sushi tray, yarn basket! (11tbt?) c:

Ah, you can purchase everything except for the set square table, as it has already been spoken for~ Getting your items together now c:

Hi again :) Do you still have these:

• Lonlon Milk
  • Lotus pond
  • Notebook floor
  • Notebook wall
  • Pencil screen
  • Set square table
  • Sticker tape liner
  • Eraser sofa

That would make 15 TBT?
Cheers

hi! i'd like the bunny i. balloon for 2 tbt. also, may i catalogue the marshmallow chair as well? thanks!!

Hi! Do you still have these for sale:
Re-Tail mat
Re-Tail clock

Thank you :)

Hello!

Do you still have the Plant Partition, Single Rose, and Blossom Lantern? How much would those be?

are the bunny p. balloon and bunny y. balloon still available? if yes can i buy them? :eek:

Last edited:
Hi again :) Do you still have these:

• Lonlon Milk
  • Lotus pond
  • Notebook floor
  • Notebook wall
  • Pencil screen
  • Set square table
  • Sticker tape liner
  • Eraser sofa

That would make 15 TBT?
Cheers

I no longer have the Lotus Pond, so that'll be either 11-13 TBT! ^^

hi! i'd like the bunny i. balloon for 2 tbt. also, may i catalogue the marshmallow chair as well? thanks!!

Alrighty! You may catalogue the Marshmallow Chair as well~ :>

Hi! Do you still have these for sale:
Re-Tail mat
Re-Tail clock

Thank you :)

Yes, I do! That'll be 4 TBT! :3

Hello!

Do you still have the Plant Partition, Single Rose, and Blossom Lantern? How much would those be?

I still have the plant partition and blossom lantern. However, I think someone already purchased the Single Rose. So, that'll be 3 TBT! :>

are the bunny p. balloon and bunny y. balloon still available? if yes can i buy them? :eek:

Yes, I do! That'll be 4 TBT :>

I still have the plant partition and blossom lantern. However, I think someone already purchased the Single Rose. So, that'll be 3 TBT! :>
Awesome, that'd be great! I should be around most of the day, let me know when you're available. C:

I’ll be available around 3 PM EST today, if that’s okay with you c:

Back