• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1-2 TBT Blowout! UPDATED 5/22

I'm working at the Roost right now, sorry lol I thought it would be awhile. should I open my gates or you?

Ok finished :)

I'll open my gates! I also have a golden shovel for you c:

OK let's say 13 then ^^ What time are you available? I could do 10.30am (that's 6.30pm today for you) today

Sure! That'll work for me c:

EDIT: Updated the list a little bit c:

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in the lotus pond, zen backpack, sushi tray, wiiu, toy hammer, red pinwheel, and flower fairy dress! how much would that be?

Hi! I'm interested in the lotus pond, zen backpack, sushi tray, wiiu, toy hammer, red pinwheel, and flower fairy dress! how much would that be?

The lotus pond and zen backpack are no longer available ;w; I keep having to go back thru the thread and remove items that have already been purchased ;w;

However, I can definitely get the rest for you! It'll be 8 TBT :>

would the flower fairy hair happen to still be available??

Yes! It still is :> That'll be 2 TBT :3c

The lotus pond and zen backpack are no longer available ;w; I keep having to go back thru the thread and remove items that have already been purchased ;w;

However, I can definitely get the rest for you! It'll be 8 TBT :>

Yes! It still is :> That'll be 2 TBT :3c

aw thats ok! tyty! ok 8 tbt! do i add both fcs?

aw thats ok! tyty! ok 8 tbt! do i add both fcs?

Add the one for Asgard, please c:

I'm having trouble finding the Sushi Tray... ugh =w= That one might have been sold as well ;w; But I definitely have all the other items you listed! It'll be 6 TBT instead of 8 ;w;

I hope that's okay with you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

sweet, i’m on rn if you want to trade! c:

I'll be ready in just a second c:

Add the one for Asgard, please c:

I'm having trouble finding the Sushi Tray... ugh =w= That one might have been sold as well ;w; But I definitely have all the other items you listed! It'll be 6 TBT instead of 8 ;w;

I hope that's okay with you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be ready in just a second c:

thats a okay! sent tbt and added uvu

thats a okay! sent tbt and added uvu

Omg. I literally just found the sushi tray xD

Meh, you can have it for free xD

I’ll be ready shortly, since my stepdad decided it’d be a good idea to make me come downstairs and help him with something while I’m trying to do things xD

Omg. I literally just found the sushi tray xD

Meh, you can have it for free xD

I’ll be ready shortly, since my stepdad decided it’d be a good idea to make me come downstairs and help him with something while I’m trying to do things xD

dhdgdgg omg... aww thank you! so ill leave my gates open for you? 0:

Back