• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1-2 TBT Blowout! UPDATED 5/22

no problem! ill be on at around 7:30 cst if that works for you! ill make the payment then :')

Smol bumpy~ uwu​

Hey :) Yet another order from me ah ah (gotta complete the catalogue to get that sweet badge LOL)! So, could I please get:

Aurora screen
Hello Kitty bed
Hello Kitty chair
Hello Kitty clock
Hello Kitty drawers
Hello Kitty floor
Hello Kitty outfit
Hello Kitty shoes
Hello Kitty table
Hello Kitty wall

How much would you want for all of these?
Cheers

Hey :) Yet another order from me ah ah (gotta complete the catalogue to get that sweet badge LOL)! So, could I please get:

Aurora screen
Hello Kitty bed
Hello Kitty chair
Hello Kitty clock
Hello Kitty drawers
Hello Kitty floor
Hello Kitty outfit
Hello Kitty shoes
Hello Kitty table
Hello Kitty wall

How much would you want for all of these?
Cheers

Would 18 TBT work? Since the Hello Kitty stuff is unorderable? :0

Could I please buy when you have the spare time:

antique shelf
birthday table
notebook wardrobe
pencil screen
set square table
sticker tape liner
sunrise lamp
Virgo harp

8?

Could I please buy when you have the spare time:

antique shelf
birthday table
notebook wardrobe
pencil screen
set square table
sticker tape liner
sunrise lamp
Virgo harp

8?

Sure! That'll be 10 TBT since the birthday table is an unorderable~

your town isnt showing up... did you add my friend code? im not sure why you arent there

Hey could I please get the wii U console, antique shelf , Nintendo bench and the garden shelf? I think it would be a total of 4tbt but please tell me if otherwise :)

Hey could I please get the wii U console, antique shelf , Nintendo bench and the garden shelf? I think it would be a total of 4tbt but please tell me if otherwise :)

It'll be 6 TBT, since most of them are unorderable~ I'll add your FC now and get your order ready now! :>

PS: When you said Garden Shelf, did you mean the Greenhouse Box? OwO

Last edited:
That's fine! Yeah that's what I meant whoops, already added you

Alright! I'll open my gates in about 10 minutes. Look for Mayor Melanie of Asgard!

I'm also going to give you some goodies (like ice creams, balloons, etc. since I need to get rid of them xD)

Back