• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

edit: nvm im dumb :,D

nu worries ^^

MrqBSOj.gif

Would I be able to get 2 or 3 at once? Cause I really like all of your art!

Okay :) I'd like a colored sketch from sv of her --> x

I'm willing to pay up to $3 extra for decent color.
And it would be nice if she could be in a neutral pose, smiling sanely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

FINALLY managed to get paypal to work :D

Okay :) I'd like a colored sketch from sv of her --> x

I'm willing to pay up to $3 extra for decent color.
And it would be nice if she could be in a neutral pose, smiling sanely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

FINALLY managed to get paypal to work :D

Thank you so much for your donations!! I'll post the piece up as soon as I get the confirmation from Pharaoh!!

Haven't received any payments as of yet. A couple people suggested for me to add my sketch page offers on here too, since it was said that it wasn't apparent I was offering them, but I sure am! I also offer $5-$10 sketch pages like these:
rsz_1rocket_sketch_1_by_pharaoh_ink_d8okpxa_by_pharaoh_ink-d8pqchn.jpg

rsz_2charls_outfit_1_by_pharaoh_ink_d8okpyp_by_pharaoh_ink-d8pqchg.jpg

vitus_1_by_pharaoh_ink-d8u9gb7.jpg

tumblr_nob6fcb8O51seyra3o1_540.jpg

So if anyone's interested in those, just let me know! :)

Last edited:
So sorry! I was waiting to see if sv would accept before I send payment. Sending payment now :)

Ohh, how nice! I'll definitely consider ordering one (or two actually). How much would it be, if I would like a sketch with some color (flat or whatever you are willing to do), of these two? (And sorry for bad quality of #2, I don't have any other references of her.

commmay2_copy_by_kyugami-d8wse5a2_zps10ki12lg.png
Skaeligrmbillede%202015-06-11%20kl.%2021.29.48_zpsjhfo3sdp.png

Ohh, how nice! I'll definitely consider ordering one (or two actually). How much would it be, if I would like a sketch with some color (flat or whatever you are willing to do), of these two? (And sorry for bad quality of #2, I don't have any other references of her.

commmay2_copy_by_kyugami-d8wse5a2_zps10ki12lg.png
Skaeligrmbillede%202015-06-11%20kl.%2021.29.48_zpsjhfo3sdp.png

sketches are $1 per character...if you'd like some colours, I can do them at a $1-2 extra depending on the complexity of the character

thank you for your interest ^^

I guess the first one would be $2 then, and the second $3 due to her complexity. If it's not too much, I would like a cheeb of them both as well, that'll be an additional $2. So $6 total?

Last edited:
I guess the first one would be $2 then, and the second $3 due to her complexity. If it's not too much, I would like a cheeb of them both as well, that'll be an additional $2. So $6 total?

hello ^^ that would be $7 total please - $2 for the first one and $3 for the second one and two flat cheebs ($2 for both of them). once your payment has been confirmed by Pharaoh, I'll post the pictures up. thank you so much!!

Back