• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

Here you go :3
ixlCJ2t.png

Thank you so much! She's SO cute!!
llama_emoji_23__shyness___v1__by_jerikuto-d6uf5oq.gif

Can't wait for the other sketch to be colored in. :D

Everything should be confirmed now, sorry for the wait! :) Thanks everyone again. <3 The art looks wonderful.

KEITARA! KEITARA!!! I love those cheebs, girl. REALLY LOVE! :blush: <3 <3 <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

And thank you guys so much for coloring Jenna's OC. <3 <3 <3

KEITARA! KEITARA!!! I love those cheebs, girl. REALLY LOVE! :blush: <3 <3 <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

And thank you guys so much for coloring Jenna's OC. <3 <3 <3

haha, you are too nice! I wish I could make them better. I keep on trying, I promise.

looooooooooool oh my...rip poor fish

Yessss, I so sorry fish!!

Btw, made a banner for us, sorry it's kinda crappy... the only good program I have AND know how to use properly is MS Pain kill me, I'm sorry ; ^;
Hope you still like it though... took me longer to make than it should have, lol.
hp3NxbQ.png

Yessss, I so sorry fish!!

Btw, made a banner for us, sorry it's kinda crappy... the only good program I have AND know how to use properly is MS Pain kill me, I'm sorry ; ^;
Hope you still like it though... took me longer to make than it should have, lol.
hp3NxbQ.png

thank you kain! that's more effort than i would have put in....

May I commission a Keitara baby cheeb, and a flat-coloured couple from ssvv? I'll send payment after confirmation (': $3?

Last edited:
Back