• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

hello ^^ that would be $7 total please - $2 for the first one and $3 for the second one and two flat cheebs ($2 for both of them). once your payment has been confirmed by Pharaoh, I'll post the pictures up. thank you so much!!

Omg yes, of course! >.< I'll transfer them asap.

MrqBSOj.gif

Awesome! :D
I'd like a sketch of these two: [x] [x]
They can be doing whatever, doesn't really matter. I'm trying to get away from the letter shirt thing so for clothing Nathan might be wearing some kind of jacket or whatever and Alex has his striped hoodie, but again it doesn't really matter lol. Also Alex can have any wolf features or be in his wolf form if you want, totally up to you!
It's all about what you feel like drawing, have fun with it! c:

Hi! Do you know when Keitara will be doing her comms?

Hello ^^

Keitara has been notified of your order but some of us are still having exams and may still be fairly busy with life; I'll double-check with her but if she has not started on your baby cheeb yet, let me know if you'd like to change your order to something else. Sorry about the wait and thank you for your understanding!

still waiting for my couple chibi and hopefully i keep pitch in a few dollars of my own c:

Thank you Keitara! :)

Also Kailah, I am sure yours is being worked on. Which user did you order from? If it was me, I apologize if I missed it!

Thank you Keitara! :)

Also Kailah, I am sure yours is being worked on. Which user did you order from? If it was me, I apologize if I missed it!

she is working on it, i've been patient since i did ask her for three commissions. c: this couple is the last of the batch! thecrossingtroll is the artist i ordered from~ but i can't wait to help you get your tablet! i'm sure you're excited to get it!

Back