• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

Orders so far and pending confirmation:

abelsister: 1x baby cheeb from Keitara

MayorMelony: 2x baby cheebs from Keitara CLICK ME

aleshapie: 4x baby cheebs from Keitara (3 together and 1 single)

Thank you all for ordering but I'll have to wait for Pharaoh's confirmation of payment before I post the pieces up. Keitara is also bit busy at the moment so there might be some wait for the pieces too.

omg
when did all that even happen
SOS

@ Keitara

over the past 2 days....@@....sorry let me know if it's too much...thank you <3 <3

Last edited:
@ Keitara

over the past 2 days....@@....sorry let me know if it's too much...thank you <3 <3

I'll manage.. with doping
ahah jk
I'm happy that people want art from me and help Pharaoh, it's alright c:

Hey, if you guys want to split the work, that's fine with me too! I don't want everything to be on you guys, just let me know if you want to give me some to do, and we can see if it's cool with the commissioners and if not, we can always refund them. I don't want you guys to become overwhelmed though. :(

ALRIGHT!! i've finally gotten my couple piece, so i'll be posting my order now, i believe it's $6 dollars altogether. c:

i have a couple i'd love for you to do, tuna, your chibis are all so adorable~~

kailah ref.jpg

kailah couple1.jpg

HNI_0019.JPG

tumblr_n49gr3ckWw1qaydkno1_500_zps27121721.jpg

for_kailah_by_ardrey-d8rtrk9.jpg

extra notes for specifics:

kailah & brooklyn: any type of cutesy thing you can come up with for them is fine! you can't see the bottom portion but black sandals for kailah and skinny jeans and converse is fine for brooklyn! c:

nameless #1: i'd love for her to be coordinated with cherry blossoms somehow and with fairy wings, please. c: any type of dress and sandals you see fit is fine with me! and please include the three little dots under her eye if possible~ i just want to see what you produce since i don't have any art of her. ^^

thank you so much!!
payment sent pharaoh's way~
p.s will be ordering more in the future if this is still available,
just wanted to order as soon as possible before this goes away!

p.s.s
sorry for not having names for the last two, i can't come up with any ideas ; v ;

Attachments

• 17192718308_72fb541f80_o.jpg
    17192718308_72fb541f80_o.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

ALRIGHT!! i've finally gotten my couple piece, so i'll be posting my order now, i believe it's $6 dollars altogether. c:

i have a couple i'd love for you to do, tuna, your chibis are all so adorable~~

extra notes for specifics:

kailah & brooklyn: any type of cutesy thing you can come up with for them is fine! you can't see the bottom portion but black sandals for kailah and skinny jeans and converse is fine for brooklyn! c:

nameless #1: i'd love for her to be coordinated with cherry blossoms somehow and with fairy wings, please. c: any type of dress and sandals you see fit is fine with me! and please include the three little dots under her eye if possible~ i just want to see what you produce since i don't have any art of her. ^^

thank you so much!!
payment sent pharaoh's way~
p.s will be ordering more in the future if this is still available,
just wanted to order as soon as possible before this goes away!

Yes that would be $6 in total ^^ Just would like to double-check that is it chibis for all of them? I hope that you won't mind me drawing all of them since Keitara has enough orders on her hand. Thank you so much!

Yes that would be $6 in total ^^ Just would like to double-check that is it chibis for all of them? I hope that you won't mind me drawing all of them since Keitara has enough orders on her hand. Thank you so much!

yes, they're all chibis. and i also saw previous messages and caught that kei had a lot on her plate so the chibis are all in your hands, tuna! thank you c:

just gotta wait for pharaoh to confirm then ^^

umm I can't find the references for aleshapie and abelsister? ; o ;

Back