• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

I really want one of those pixels because those expressions made me laugh so hard ahhhhh

I need to cash my check first lol

come back for more!!!!! *evil laugh*

Thank you for the compliment ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

could you make me a transparent icon? for tumblr?

yes i can make a transparent background (all pixels come with a coloured bg and a transparent bg version)

let us know what you'd like to order and we will get to your order once your payment has been confirmed...thank you ^^

I wanted to inform the people who still receive a baby chibi from me that I'm sorry that it is taking so long, I've been very busy with booking, organizing and doing research for my Japan trip in 3 months and my dad decided to sell some of our cats (we had 7, my mother who died a few months ago had a cattery which she loved) because we can't handle this much anymore and we already sold 2 in 2 days and this is a bit hard for me because I loved them too, it's kinda a big loss.
So I hope I can get to the chibis tomorrow or the day after, I hope you understand

I wanted to inform the people who still receive a baby chibi from me that I'm sorry that it is taking so long, I've been very busy with booking, organizing and doing research for my Japan trip in 3 months and my dad decided to sell some of our cats (we had 7, my mother who died a few months ago had a cattery which she loved) because we can't handle this much anymore and we already sold 2 in 2 days and this is a bit hard for me because I loved them too, it's kinda a big loss.
So I hope I can get to the chibis tomorrow or the day after, I hope you understand

thank you for the update <3 <3 take your time

I submitted $3 and would like to select the following:

1 sketch
Coin Head OC.jpg
2 flat chibi
Mayorcoinhead.jpg
3 Keitara's baby chibi
Coin Head OC.jpg

Note for 1 and 3, if you want to change the dress to this, that would be great, if not that I am good with that too :)

I hope I did this correctly.

I am so sorry for your loss and the life changes it has brought forth.

Confirmed payment from Misti, thank you.

I'm sorry Keitara. :( That's really very sad.

iʻd love to donate a dollar to your patreon for a flat colored cheeb of my mayor character please!

i would like her skin to be a little more tan than how she is depicted, but yeah. thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

and if her hair could be more longer, but with the same poof on the top style, thatd be awesome, with a transparent background:)
i just want you to get creative and have fun! its my birthday and i wanna buy art!! <3

Back