• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

jJHN1pB.gif

Hey guys, a little update, I am at $191, which is...incredible, I never thought I'd make it that far. My plan now is to apply for a Best Buy credit card so I can purchase the tablet, and then pay it off in increments. That will be my best bet though I think, so I have plans to do that as soon as I can. Thank you to everyone, it's been such a huge help to me, since I could never have made that much on my own, and my day job doesn't pay that much at all, like there is just no room to afford expenses or extra stuff, so if something breaks I'm pretty much screwed. I'm going to probably go ahead and get the Intuos Pro 5? I think that's what was the equivalent of the older Intuos 4 I have.

Hey guys, a little update, I am at $191, which is...incredible, I never thought I'd make it that far. My plan now is to apply for a Best Buy credit card so I can purchase the tablet, and then pay it off in increments. That will be my best bet though I think, so I have plans to do that as soon as I can. Thank you to everyone, it's been such a huge help to me, since I could never have made that much on my own, and my day job doesn't pay that much at all, like there is just no room to afford expenses or extra stuff, so if something breaks I'm pretty much screwed. I'm going to probably go ahead and get the Intuos Pro 5? I think that's what was the equivalent of the older Intuos 4 I have.

That is soo awesome to hear! :D I hope it all goes well!!
This was really fun to do for you ~

Omg I am so excited for you!! I hope that everything goes well and that you'll be able to get your tablet asap!! You're just an amazing amazing artist and you deserve to be with your tablet at all time!! Good luck!

Awesome!

Sounds great!! The Intuos 5 is awesome, I have it too c: Where are you going to buy it? There might be some shops where you can haggle a bit about the price, my father did that for me too :D
It's really a pain in the butt when something breaks... today all those electronics break so fast :/ Gonna take good care of our magical drawing supplies, haha. As a little kid, I always wanted to have a magical paint brush xD, the tablet pen gives me a little bit of that feeling back ^^

Sounds great!! The Intuos 5 is awesome, I have it too c: Where are you going to buy it? There might be some shops where you can haggle a bit about the price, my father did that for me too :D
It's really a pain in the butt when something breaks... today all those electronics break so fast :/ Gonna take good care of our magical drawing supplies, haha. As a little kid, I always wanted to have a magical paint brush xD, the tablet pen gives me a little bit of that feeling back ^^

I got my last one at Best Buy, so I have no idea where else would sell them. And that's so true! Everything breaks so quickly, it's insane. Nothing's made to last. XD

So i have about $3 more of my money left in my paypal that i havent blown thru yet, so figured why not do couple more commissions:):):):):):):)

so for your consideration, id like both a flat coloured cheeb and Kains chibi sketch style of my besties character, Yuri

with transparent backgrounds if possible. so that would be $2.

and if youre willing to take another order from me, id like Kains chibi sketch style of my mayor

if accepted, that would be $3 that i would send via Paypal. thank you!

So i have about $3 more of my money left in my paypal that i havent blown thru yet, so figured why not do couple more commissions:):):):):):):)

so for your consideration, id like both a flat coloured cheeb and Kains chibi sketch style of my besties character, Yuri

with transparent backgrounds if possible. so that would be $2.

and if youre willing to take another order from me, id like Kains chibi sketch style of my mayor

if accepted, that would be $3 that i would send via Paypal. thank you!

I don't mind doing both :3 they're super cute ^^

nnnhggggghhhhhhhhhhhh I wish I had spare $ because those pixels oqo

Back