• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

MrqBSOj.gif

Hi:blush: Can you guys do couples?
and does Keitara have any slot open?
Not sure if it's updated yet.

Hi:blush: Can you guys do couples?
and does Keitara have any slot open?
Not sure if it's updated yet.

yes we do do couples :) feel free to look through the "pick-up" tab to see some of the couple pieces that we have done, but please note that a couple would cost $2 for the two people

Keitara has all 3 slots open right now (1 character per slot; a couple would take up 2 slots), but please also note that she is currently offering a new sketch style instead of the previous baby chibi style, which is no longer available

let me know if you have further questions; i try my best to keep everything updated on a daily basis ^^ Thank you!

Simple flat-coloured cheeb - $2

~I would also like a transparent BG too if that's okay
lA9hIO3.jpg

Diff Ref
What the guy is wearing..
Top | Bottom | Shoe

New chibi sketch - $1

xgThUBc.png

Sketch - $3

lA9hIO3.jpg

Diff Ref
What the guy is wearing..
Top | Bottom | Shoe
--------
xgThUBc.png

@ MayorMelony

just to clarify, for Keitara, you'd like to order a couple sketch and a single sketch of your mayor right? thank you very much ^^

@ MayorMelony

just to clarify, for Keitara, you'd like to order a couple sketch and a single sketch of your mayor right? thank you very much ^^

Yes, a couple sketch and a single sketch of my mayor

Alright I'm gonna order another one because I just can't help myself I hate you all

Another couple sketch for me please! Lol I'm being a pain sorry.
I'd like these two characters drawn together this time: [Nathan] & [Sarah]
Basically you're drawing my character and my best friend's character together. We've known each other for like 11 years so try to give them that vibe or something. What they're doing is totally up to you!
Her character is mischievous, flirty, and sassy. We have this long-running inside joke that she's "not psychotic in any manner at all" which is basically saying that she can get a little insane every now and then but she's still a good person... sort of. xD
As far as design goes, my character can be wearing just the plain shirt and jeans if you want. The design on the front of the shirt is up to you, I've just been adding wolf-related designs because I have like this wolf obsession and should probably get some kind of therapy but IT'S ALL GOOD ;u;b Also be sure to give Sarah rectangular glasses! I've told this to everyone that drew her but no one has done it yet. ;n;
Ummmm I think that's about it. Sarah also likes chocolate and tying men up in chains... and her motto is "sunshine, rainbows, ponies, and death". Just felt like I should include that. xD

Let me know if you have any questions!
I'll send the payment to Pharaoh now. c:

Last edited:
Alright I'm gonna order another one because I just can't help myself I hate you all

Another couple sketch for me please! Lol I'm being a pain sorry.
I'd like these two characters drawn together this time: [Nathan] & [Sarah]
Basically you're drawing my character and my best friend's character together. We've known each other for like 11 years so try to give them that vibe or something. What they're doing is totally up to you!
Her character is mischievous, flirty, and sassy. We have this long-running inside joke that she's "not psychotic in any manner at all" which is basically saying that she can get a little insane every now and then but she's still a good person... sort of. xD
As far as design goes, my character can be wearing just the plain shirt if you want. The design on the front is up to you, I've just been adding wolf-related designs because I have like this wolf obsession and should probably get some kind of therapy but IT'S ALL GOOD ;u;b Also be sure to give Sarah rectangular glasses! I've told this to everyone that drew her but no one has done it yet. ;n;
Ummmm I think that's about it. Sarah also likes chocolate and tying men up in chains... and her motto is "sunshine, rainbows, ponies, and death". Just felt like I should include that. xD

Let me know if you have any questions!
I'll send the payment to Pharaoh now. c:

but we love you <3 thank you for the order ^_______________^

I don't believe I've received anything from Melony, not that I can see in my email, but I did get Pokemanz!

Back