• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

iʻd love to donate a dollar to your patreon for a flat colored cheeb of my mayor character please!

i would like her skin to be a little more tan than how she is depicted, but yeah. thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

and if her hair could be more longer, but with the same poof on the top style, thatd be awesome, with a transparent background:)
i just want you to get creative and have fun! its my birthday and i wanna buy art!! <3

Happy Birthday and be sure to get some lovely art!! I will get to your order once the payment has been confirmed by Pharaoh ^^ Thank you so much for your generosity!!

What stuck me about the shaded one you did....the pose and expression you made is one that my youngest granddaughter use to do alot when she was a toddler.

What a lovely coincidence! I'm glad that my little doodle is able to conjure up some wonderful memories for you :) Thank you so much again for your generosity!

MrqBSOj.gif

Back