• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

Thanks to everyone for supporting me and for the artists offering to draw for donations too. I hope you guys know how much it means to me. :)

No problem. :blush: When you artists take the time to do freebies or even just cheap TBT drawings, it's like opening presents when you receive that art...an absolute thrill. I wish I could give more! You need a tablet! :blush:

No problem. :blush: When you artists take the time to do freebies or even just cheap TBT drawings, it's like opening presents when you receive that art...an absolute thrill. I wish I could give more! You need a tablet! :blush:

What you have given me has meant a lot, it's a wonderful feeling to be supported. Thank you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem! :D

Question for confirming the donations, though it doesn't go through, we can just check the names of who donated, yeah?
I mean it kinda shows the progress and how many ppl have donated ^^

Yeah, I think Patreon has a box on my page that says "Top Patrons" and it shows everyone who donated. And at the very top there's a count of how much has been raised so far. I'll post updates on the page too, with art that people have paid for, as well as let you guys know when I've reached my goal.

The tablet I was looking at was a replacement of the one I currently have, which is an Intuos 4. I don't know if they still sell them, so it'll be whatever equivalent to that is now. I could buy it used but I'm afraid it might have issues and I want this one to last me for a long time. I'm wondering if the Intuos Pro is the newer one, it's at the same price point. It's just so difficult trying to find one that will be the same, but will at least have drivers that aren't considered dated. Does anyone have a nice tablet they could suggest that's fairly recent?

I believe the Intuos 5 Pro is the newest replacement for Intuos 4 (they had a switch-around for all the bamboos/intuos and i find that confusing too)

Working on sketches ^^ hopefully I'll be able to post them later today

bump 2.jpg

thanks to everyone's generosity!

Aww that's so sweet I wanna do this too but no one would pay for my art pfff
I unno
How much is the tablet?

Aww that's so sweet I wanna do this too but no one would pay for my art pfff
I unno
How much is the tablet?

The replacement is gonna be $350, it's what I paid for my first and it's the closest to what I have now. I've had people suggest Bamboos to me or used tablets for a lot cheaper, but I'm just not as comfortable drawing with them, and I'm nervous about buying used items if there might be an issue in the future. ;-; I was no where near prepared to lose my tablet so quickly, so I'm kind of at a loss as to what to buy and if it's gonna be compatible with my computer.

The replacement is gonna be $350, it's what I paid for my first and it's the closest to what I have now. I've had people suggest Bamboos to me or used tablets for a lot cheaper, but I'm just not as comfortable drawing with them, and I'm nervous about buying used items if there might be an issue in the future. ;-; I was no where near prepared to lose my tablet so quickly, so I'm kind of at a loss as to what to buy and if it's gonna be compatible with my computer.
Same; I went with the intous pro heh ;u;

Same; I went with the intous pro heh ;u;

How do you like it so far? I have the Intuos 4 at the moment and the only problem with it I had was that every time my computer shut down, the tablet would randomly disconnect and I'd have to load the disc for it. I wish I knew where the error was though, like if it wasn't compatible with my computer or there was a driver issue, I still have no idea.

Those are AMAZING. Thank you guys so much! Ryan looks super hot in those! Haha! :blush: :blush:

So you are only seeing that I sent the first $3. Hmm...that's odd. :confused: I have my email receipts with the 2 separate transaction IDs if that helps. :)

Those are AMAZING. Thank you guys so much! Ryan looks super hot in those! Haha! :blush: :blush:

So you are only seeing that I sent the first $3. Hmm...that's odd. :confused: I have my email receipts with the 2 separate transaction IDs if that helps. :)

OHHHH! You sent two different ones instead of $6, okay. My gmail says (2) from John off to the side there, but because you sent me something before that I refunded you for at the time, I figured that other one was from that transaction. Sorry for that, I didn't realize you sent 6!

OHHHH! You sent two different ones instead of $6, okay. My gmail says (2) from John off to the side there, but because you sent me something before that I refunded you for at the time, I figured that other one was from that transaction. Sorry for that, I didn't realize you sent 6!

I sent $3, and then ssvv227 added chibis so I sent $3 more! LOL. Sorry for the confusion! :)

How do you like it so far? I have the Intuos 4 at the moment and the only problem with it I had was that every time my computer shut down, the tablet would randomly disconnect and I'd have to load the disc for it. I wish I knew where the error was though, like if it wasn't compatible with my computer or there was a driver issue, I still have no idea.
It's working great! Only thing I have to do is turn it on and plug it in when it needs to charge. I didn't download it from the disk, though, I downloaded from the website.

O: Omg yeahhh, it's so awesome!!
sv's awesome <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

The sketching makes me think of Miiverse, lol

Back