• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

Thank you so much guys!!! Both of your art looks amazing! ^-^

Last edited:
Thank you guys too for the support
juaaydE.gif

Hi! May I buy a little coloured cheeb? I'm in love with the ones you did for Rexy and Gnoixiam!
Would it be possible to get it with both a light pink and transparent background, or would that be too much to ask?
Ref: x

Last edited:
Hi! May I buy a little coloured cheeb? I'm in love with the ones you did for Rexy and Gnoixiam!
Would it be possible to get it with both a light pink and transparent background, or would that be too much to ask?
Ref: x

I can do both light pink and transparent backgrounds for you ^^ (usually I do a solid colour background unless asked otherwise haha) That would be just a dollar please; if you pay via PayPal I'll have to wait for the confirmation from Pharaoh before I post it up. Thank you for your generosity ^^

Last edited:
Back