• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

bump 2.jpg

I'll donate! ^-^
I think I tried to about a month ago but it was sent back due to difficulties lol, but I don't mind doing it again. This is really nice of you guys. :)

I'll donate! ^-^
I think I tried to about a month ago but it was sent back due to difficulties lol, but I don't mind doing it again. This is really nice of you guys. :)

Thank you so much for your support <3

just a note: if you pay by PayPal, I'll wait for Pharaoh's confirmation before I post the sketch. Thanks again!

Thank you so much for your support <3

just a note: if you pay by PayPal, I'll wait for Pharaoh's confirmation before I post the sketch. Thanks again!

Okay no problem!! It's sent (through PayPal)~
Would you still like me to post a reference or would you rather wait for confirmation? ^-^

Last edited:
Okay no problem!! It's sent (through PayPal)~
Would you still like me to post a reference or would you rather wait for confirmation? ^-^

feel free to post references here :)) Thank you~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

and let me know if you'd like a flat cheeb or a sketch ^^

Last edited:
To donate more, do I have to edit my donation, or is there a way to do it separate?
Or do you prefer sending to Paypal? ^^
(I need another chibi drawing by sv, lol xD Gnoix's is so cute!!)

I actually don't know if you can edit a donation, I've never used Patreon before now so I'm not sure if they'll let you. You're certainly welcome to donate again though, I'm not particular either way. Whatever you're comfortable doing! :)

I actually don't know if you can edit a donation, I've never used Patreon before now so I'm not sure if they'll let you. You're certainly welcome to donate again though, I'm not particular either way. Whatever you're comfortable doing! :)

When I donated it said I can change it at anytime, and when I load the page it has an option to edit it. I'll edit it, adding $2 in so will see what it does I guess xD

Once confirmed, I'd like these 2 done please sv :3
Me -
46descrip2_1.png

More Examples

Him -
46hisdescrip2.png

More examples

The beautiful outfits -
OrOLoOG.png

kainandpaw_zpsdc5944fb.png

kain2_1.png

** Action poses are always super cool to see, but some cute/cuddly stuff for this would be awesome too!

Okay Kain, I'm pretty sure it accepted it because the total changed! It's all good to go! Thanks again. :)

Back