Selling 1 TBT Flowers

Hi. Could I get 20 gold roses? I noticed you stated 5 flowers limit, I'm guessing per delivery is 5 flowers? :unsure: Let me know how it is :)

Last edited:
I'm online if you are ready for Trade
Hi I am ready! Just let me power up and lmk when your gates are open!
Post automatically merged:

I am free now if you are. Sorry I can't remember if I paid you or not. I don't think I did but I just want to make sure. Please let me know :)
Dang, I keep missing you 😭 You dont have to pay, it is my apologies for delaying more and more 😭 I will be available the rest of tonight though!

Hi. Could I get 20 gold roses? I noticed you stated 5 flowers limit, I'm guessing per delivery is 5 flowers? :unsure: Let me know how it is :)
D a n g i t, I worded that wrong 😅 Yeah, I meant to put minimum of 5 flowers, I goofed 😭 I will be available the rest of tonight!

hi there may i please get 5 gold roses for 5tbt :)
Of course! What is your friend code? I will be available the rest of tonight, if you will be available to have me drop them off

Lemme open my gates if you are still online

Gates are open!

D a n g i t, I worded that wrong 😅 Yeah, I meant to put minimum of 5 flowers, I goofed 😭 I will be available the rest of tonight!

Shoot, I just missed you! Timezone problems 😅 I'm available today from now until 2:45PM; 4:30PM-5:30PM; 8PM-4AM (GMT+7). I'll be watching football, so I'll be awake until 4AM tomorrow morning :LOL: Might be able to catch you during those times :unsure:

Of course! What is your friend code? I will be available the rest of tonight, if you will be available to have me drop them off
[/QUOTE]

sorry ive been out all day. i am online now for. bit or otherwise tomorrow morning saturday night for you?

sorry ive been out all day. i am online now for. bit or otherwise tomorrow morning saturday night for you?
Hi! I am available now! Just let me add you and let me know when your gates are open!

Hiya could I have 5 gold roses?
Sure! What is your friend code? I will be checking the forums throughout the day, so I should be available!

Shoot, I just missed you! Timezone problems 😅 I'm available today from now until 2:45PM; 4:30PM-5:30PM; 8PM-4AM (GMT+7). I'll be watching football, so I'll be awake until 4AM tomorrow morning :LOL: Might be able to catch you during those times :unsure:
Hmmmm, will you be available at 11pm EST tonight?

Last edited:
i added you, donated and my gates are open :)

oh sorry its listed on my profile and i added you :)
Sorry, but my dad needs me to go to town. Will you be available in about 2 hours?

Back