Selling 1 TBT Flowers

I'm currently having someone move out of my town today and someone moving in tomorrow, I'll like to trade tomorrow if possible :unsure: Same time tomorrow will be fine if you are available :) Sorry for the inconvenience.
I should be available this time tomorrow! See ya then!

Hi! I am available now! Just let me add you and let me know when your gates are open!
Post automatically merged:

Sure! What is your friend code? I will be checking the forums throughout the day, so I should be available!
Post automatically merged:

Hmmmm, will you be available at 11pm EST tonight?
Do you need my friend code to drop them off I have had people that don’t need it this is a bit confusing

Do you need my friend code to drop them off I have had people that don’t need it this is a bit confusing
Are you playing New Leaf or New Horizons? New Leaf required friend codes to visit towns.

I will see how tired I am tonight, as that is 1 am my time. I will definitely let you know if I am available then!
hi there i can see that you said this was for new leaf not new horizons? i dont have new leaf :(
can you please transfer the 10tbt back to me

No worries I know it can be hard to trade with all these different time zones and I am still happy to pay don't worry about it :) Is it okay If I can have a total of 10 blue roses so 10 TBT. I am free now and for the next few hours

No worries I know it can be hard to trade with all these different time zones and I am still happy to pay don't worry about it :) Is it okay If I can have a total of 10 blue roses so 10 TBT. I am free now and for the next few hours
I am available now! Just lmk when your gates are open!

Yes, I am available! Just lmk when your gates are open!

Guessed we missed each other :LOL: Let me know roughly what time will you be available in your timezone so that we may set up a more flexible time. Today I'm available now until 2:30PM; 4:30PM-6PM; 8PM-11PM (GMT+7) :)

Hi! Could I get like... 8 orange tulips please?

My fc + timezone are below :D

Back