• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I would like to pre-order:
Rock-head Statue (fake)
Wild Painting Left Half (Real)
Wild Painting Right Half (Real)
Great Statue

Thanks! :)

Hi. Can I’ll pre-order a great statue and an informative statue?
Stonehenge, too.

Could I ask how preorders work? I wanna preorder a handful of real art peices

Could I ask how preorders work? I wanna preorder a handful of real art peices
It means I don't have the items on me right now, but 100% guarantee to have it ready for you by the very next day (tomorrow morning EST) :) Same price as normal, e.g. - 1 TBT first 2 items per day, then 10 TBT after that for real art.

It means I don't have the items on me right now, but 100% guarantee to have it ready for you by the very next day (tomorrow morning EST) :) Same price as normal, e.g. - 1 TBT first 2 items per day, then 10 TBT after that for real art.
Okay! Could I preorder genuine valiant statue and gallant for tomorrow? (What times are you best available cause imma come back every day for the next week or so xD)

Okay! Could I preorder genuine valiant statue and gallant for tomorrow? (What times are you best available cause imma come back every day for the next week or so xD)
I'm available basically all day every day from 8am-8pm EST, but also very responsive if a time doesn't work out for any given day. I'll send a PM now :)

Hello! No min/max order size, just 1 TBT each for the first 2 items and then full price after that :) looking for anything else?
Nope that's all! I actually just realized I have a pirate rug, so would it be alright if I snagged one of your Ringside Seating wallpapers instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back