• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you looking for the wooden bookshelf that takes 5 books and 10 wood for each one? Would you like the DIY or just the crafted items? If crafted, do you have the wood?
oh! i didnt realize i could order diys. if thats the case id like a book diy and a single crafted wooden bookshelf. i do have the wood! (so sorry for going back and forth! im sure this time ^^")

Hey, hope you're keeping well :D

please could I place an order for:

Real Robust Statue
Pool (White)
Festivale Stall (Green)
Festivale Lamp (Green)

Wooden Mini Table (DIY)

Upright Piano (Maple)
Upright Piano (White)
Glass Holder with Candle (Green)
Glass Holder with Candle (Pink)
Doghouse (Green)
Doghouse (Natural)
Diner Counter Table (Cream)
Diner Chair (Cream)
Diner Mini Table (Cream)
Painting Set (Yellow)

I'm around most of the next few days so anytime is good with me for the order, thank you :giggle:

Hey, hope you're keeping well :D

please could I place an order for:

Real Robust Statue
Pool (White)
Festivale Stall (Green)
Festivale Lamp (Green)

Wooden Mini Table (DIY)

Upright Piano (Maple)
Upright Piano (White)
Glass Holder with Candle (Green)
Glass Holder with Candle (Pink)
Doghouse (Green)
Doghouse (Natural)
Diner Counter Table (Cream)
Diner Chair (Cream)
Diner Mini Table (Cream)
Painting Set (Yellow)

I'm around most of the next few days so anytime is good with me for the order, thank you :giggle:
Hello! Doing great, hope you're doing well too :) Sounds great, I'll send a PM now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back