• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops! i ordered the wrong designs haha, can i pre-order the apron/sweater/napsack in fruit design next? thank you again!

oops! i ordered the wrong designs haha, can i pre-order the apron/sweater/napsack in fruit design next? thank you again!
Hello again! No worries, happy to help! The sweater doesn't have a fruit design, could it be something else? The apron has fruits, and the knapsack has cherries, still interested in these two?

Hello again! No worries, happy to help! The sweater doesn't have a fruit design, could it be something else? The apron has fruits, and the knapsack has cherries, still interested in these two?
ope, yes thats fine for those two! the one with the little chicks on it for the sweater would be lovely, thank you!

Hi do u have a Coelacanth Model?
Post automatically merged:

Also I would like gold

And bells

I won’t be able to trade till tomorrow

Just so u know
is it possible if i can buy the statue of liberty :)

Hey, Jhine! :) I'm looking for these:

The six photos of the Sanrio villagers
+
Nook Inc Poster
Nook Inc Doorplate
Aloha edition carrying case
Tom Nook's photo
Timmy and Tommy's photo
Isabelle's photo

(I'm running on online trial rn so I can't use the app myself. I understand the last few items won't be "out there" legitimately until Tuesday at the latest still since they're 100 coins each and you get like 10 coins a day.)

So theoretically how much for all (if you can)? I could pay in advance and wait to pick up next week when you have everything available. Lmk if and how we can do this.

Hello! I would like to get Fuchsia and Cyd's villager photos if they are available please :D
Hello again! You got it, I'll send a PM now :)

Hey, Jhine! :) I'm looking for these:

The six photos of the Sanrio villagers
+
Nook Inc Poster
Nook Inc Doorplate
Aloha edition carrying case
Tom Nook's photo
Timmy and Tommy's photo
Isabelle's photo

(I'm running on online trial rn so I can't use the app myself. I understand the last few items won't be "out there" legitimately until Tuesday at the latest still since they're 100 coins each and you get like 10 coins a day.)

So theoretically how much for all (if you can)? I could pay in advance and wait to pick up next week when you have everything available. Lmk if and how we can do this.
Hello again! I can do this trade by Tuesday for 52 TBT if interested :) I'll send a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back