• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey again :D

Please could I place an order for:

Brown wedding wall
White wedding wall
White wedding flooring
Blue wedding rug
White wedding rug

Sandy-beach flooring DIY
1 stack of skinny mushrooms

Box corner sofa - black, white, navy blue and pink
Box sofa - black, white, navy blue and pink
Long bathtub - pink and two toned tile
Accessories stand - black and light blue
Cartoonists set - black and pink
Cordless phone - black and light blue
Desktop computer - black and white
Dish drying rack - black and silver
Electric bass - deep ocean and sunburst
Blue kilim-style rug
Blue Persian rug

Thank you :giggle:

Hello! I was wondering if it's possible to preorder all of the Sanrio characters photos? If not, I'll understand.

Hiya again! Could I please order the rock head and fuschia’s pic please? Thank you! :geek:
Hello again! Certainly can :) I'll send a PM now!
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I was wondering if it's possible to preorder all of the Sanrio characters photos? If not, I'll understand.
Hello again! I can get you these :) I'll send a message now!

looking to order some framed villager photos today, if that’s all right! thanks a bunch in advance!

•carmen’s photo
•teddy’s photo
•coco’s photo
•bones’s photo
•sylvana’s photo
•chrissy’s photo
•francine’s photo
•chelsea’s photo
•étoile’s photo
•chai’s photo

not sure if you have access to the new sanrio villagers’ pictures yet but figured i’d check just in case! thanks again, it’s always greatly appreciated :)

Hiya Jhine (for the third time this week 😅) could I order 2 green festivale garlands for 5tbt each?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back