• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1 tbt Unorderables + Sets, DLC, etc. 🎀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Thank you for ordering! I’ll try to get the previous order done sometime today and I’ll get started on yours soon after! 😊
Thank you! I'll be available all day today, so I'll just look out for your post whenever you're done
1614972469797.png

Hello
Mayor name: Letícia
Town name: Rapa Nui
FC: 2896-3708-7092
Items:
Banana split hat
Retro helmet
Brown argyle skirt
Blue argyle tee
Cool tank
Coral tank
Coral tee
Cow tank
Cyan argile tank
Cyan argile shirt
Flan tank
Giraffe tank
Grovy tee
Hot dog tank
Pink argyle shirt
Pink argyle tank
Pink tank
Pulse tank
Red argyle tee
Sandwich tank
Tiger tank

Offer: TBT or your wishlist items

Hello
Mayor name: Letícia
Town name: Rapa Nui
FC: 2896-3708-7092
Items:
Banana split hat
Retro helmet
Brown argyle skirt
Blue argyle tee
Cool tank
Coral tank
Coral tee
Cow tank
Cyan argile tank
Cyan argile shirt
Flan tank
Giraffe tank
Grovy tee
Hot dog tank
Pink argyle shirt
Pink argyle tank
Pink tank
Pulse tank
Red argyle tee
Sandwich tank
Tiger tank

Offer: TBT or your wishlist items
Hello! Thank you so much for ordering! I do prefer tbt, but if you happen to have any items from my wishlist, I would be more than happy to trade 1:1 as well! Also, it’s a little late for me, do you mind if I get started tomorrow? 😊

Hey...no problem! Here its late to, I have six items from your list (all except the cream and sugar and the sanshin), and I still need to gather the rest of the TBTs to complete the trade but I'll also do it tomorrow. Thank you so much, as soon as a get the remaining 15 TBT (if I do the math right) I'll transfe them to you =))
Post automatically merged:

I see that I have the 15 TBT bells and I already give them to you, lmk if I do this right =)))

Last edited:
Hey...no problem! Here its late to, I have six items from your list (all except the cream and sugar and the sanshin), and I still need to gather the rest of the TBTs to complete the trade but I'll also do it tomorrow. Thank you so much, as soon as a get the remaining 15 TBT (if I do the math right) I'll transfe them to you =))

I see that I have the 15 TBT bells and I already give them to you, lmk if I do this right =)))
Hi! Your order is ready! Here is my FC: 0473-8860-6750
I do not have much room in my town, but if you prefer pick up I’ll try to find a way to clear some space. In fact, I have your items in front of my town if you prefer it. :)

Last edited:
Okay =)))

Thank you so much for the trade =)))) Hope you enjoy your items =)))

Last edited:
Hello =)

I'm trying to get all the NPCs pictures, I'm still needing these (I'm not sure if they can provide pictures by amiibo cards), do you have them for sale?

Pics:
Booker
Cooper
Kappin
Gracie
Brewster
Reese
Joan
Sable
Tortimer
Blanca
Harriet
Harvey
Jack
Leilani
Lloid
Luna
Phineas
Redd
Saharah

Hello =)

I'm trying to get all the NPCs pictures, I'm still needing these (I'm not sure if they can provide pictures by amiibo cards), do you have them for sale?

Pics:
Booker
Cooper
Kappin
Gracie
Brewster
Reese
Joan
Sable
Tortimer
Blanca
Harriet
Harvey
Jack
Leilani
Lloid
Luna
Phineas
Redd
Saharah
Hi! I do not have those amiibo cards, I only have Isabelle, but it doesn’t seem like you are looking for hers. If I ever encounter any in the future, I will be sure to let you know!

Selling Unorderables + Sets For TBT

Hi! I am selling some orderables mainly from the Welcome Amiibo collection. In an attempt to make some tbt, I have decided to sell whatever I have, that being unorderables and orderable sets. I guess you could call it a shop, but I am not too sure as I do not have everything in stock while some of the things I’m selling I do.

Amiibo Unorderables for 1 tbt

I have some amiibo figures and cards that I can scan infinitely and will always have on me. They can be found using the following link:
Amiibo Unorderables

Orderable Sets for 5 tbt
  • Alpine Set
  • Astro
  • Blue
  • Cabin
  • Classic
  • Exotic
  • Green
  • Harvest
  • Kiddie
  • Lovely
  • Minimalist
  • Modern
  • Modern Wood
  • Polka-dot
  • Ranch
  • Regal
  • Robo
  • Rococo
  • Sleek
  • Spooky
  • Stripe

Unorderable Sets for 10 tbt
  • Princess
  • Gracie
  • Sweets
  • Gorgeous
  • My Melody Set
  • Chinese Zodiac figurine set x1
GracieGrace for 1 tbt

I can get you any item from GracieGrace now!
GracieGrace

Region Exclusive Orderable DLC/Items for 1 tbt
Orderable Exclusives

Miscellaneous Unorderables for 1 tbt
Isabelle’s pic x1
Aluminum briefcase x1
Safe x1
ABD x1
Mailman’s hat x1
Post-office poster x1
Piggy bank x1

items from my wishlist could also work too. I might update this thread later with more unorderables, but until then, thank you for stopping by! :giggle:

Order form:

Mayor name: Jake
Town Name: Stardew
FC: 3583 - 5750 - 3279
Items: Notebook wall, floor, bed, cupboard, New 3ds xl- HHA, Black veil, Hair Bow Wig, and the Maid Dress
Offer: idrk how offers work, so I usually just offer the listing price, so 8 tbt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back