• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1 tbt Unorderables + Sets, DLC, etc. 🎀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor name: Jake
Town Name: Stardew
FC: 3583 - 5750 - 3279
Items: Notebook wall, floor, bed, cupboard, New 3ds xl- HHA, Black veil, Hair Bow Wig, and the Maid Dress
Offer: idrk how offers work, so I usually just offer the listing price, so 8 tbt!
Hi! Thank you for ordering! I’ll get started soon. Is there a time that you’re available? I’m in EST time and will be somewhat available for the majority of the day. :)
Also, quick question, I cannot seem to find a notebook cupboard available, is there another name by any chance?Feel free to let me know. Thank you!

Hi! Thank you for ordering! I’ll get started soon. Is there a time that you’re available? I’m in EST time and will be somewhat available for the majority of the day. :)
Also, quick question, I cannot seem to find a notebook cupboard available, is there another name by any chance?Feel free to let me know. Thank you!

Hello! I am available from 5-10pm EST! And oops I think I meant the notebook wardrobe. Thanks!!

Mayor name: Juliet
Town name: Dairy
FC: 4442 - 5665 - 8961
Items: New 3ds - HHD
Offer: 1tbt
Hi! I can trade tomorrow if that’s okay with you. I’ll be out of town soon and I won’t come back until Sunday so if you would like to wait until then let me know <3

Hi! I can trade tomorrow if that’s okay with you. I’ll be out of town soon and I won’t come back until Sunday so if you would like to wait until then let me know <3
Hi! So sorry for not responding, but im available to trade now and will be available for the next 3 hours :)

Mayor name: Kiki
Town name: Magnolia
FC: 4528-1139-3099
Items: all region exclusive items, all miscellaneous unorderables
Offer: tbt (let me know the total) :blush:

Mayor name: Kiki
Town name: Magnolia
FC: 4528-1139-3099
Items: all region exclusive items, all miscellaneous unorderables
Offer: tbt (let me know the total) :blush:
Oh my gosh hi! I would have never expected to find you here! There are 7 miscellaneous unorderables and 70 region exclusive items, so 77 bells in total. If there is something in the list that you do not want, feel free to let me know. 😊

Oh my gosh hi! I would have never expected to find you here! There are 7 miscellaneous unorderables and 70 region exclusive items, so 77 bells in total. If there is something in the list that you do not want, feel free to let me know. 😊
haha hi! i have a bad habit of buying NL stuff as im just addicted to this game, and 77 tbt is perfect, id love to buy all of them! 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back