[10/22 UPDATE] Copic Commissions! [CLOSED]

Aaaaaalright, here we go!! Reminder to open the pics in a new tab and save them to get the full size!!

JX4QgXs.jpg

9lR4SzM.jpg

PSgE51k.jpg

YEKuACp.jpg

Thanks so much for commissioning me! I will get the next batch up, again, within the next 2 weeks. Thanks in advance for being patient!

Aaaaaalright, here we go!! Reminder to open the pics in a new tab and save them to get the full size!!

JX4QgXs.jpg

9lR4SzM.jpg

PSgE51k.jpg

YEKuACp.jpg

Thanks so much for commissioning me! I will get the next batch up, again, within the next 2 weeks. Thanks in advance for being patient!
Oh my godd!!! I love what you did her outfit such a cute summery vibe 😭 😭 😭 😭 tysm!!! I'll get back to you in pms for payment!! Thank you so much again I love it omfg

holy
I'm gonna scrape some bells together here real soon for when you open next but aaaaah your art is so stunning I love it

JX4QgXs.jpg

9lR4SzM.jpg

PSgE51k.jpg

YEKuACp.jpg

THESE ARE ALL SO GOOD IM YELLING

okayyyyy I got the next two up! don't have punctuallyabsent's bc I couldn't really bring my bigger sketchbook to work

mF4DzYi.jpg

I forgot her bag, I'm so sorry ;;

sa8XBNc.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy them!

okayyyyy I got the next two up! don't have punctuallyabsent's bc I couldn't really bring my bigger sketchbook to work

mF4DzYi.jpg

sa8XBNc.jpg

these are so cuteee

mF4DzYi.jpg

sa8XBNc.jpg

it's gorgeous!!! Thank you so much!! :love:

mF4DzYi.jpg

sa8XBNc.jpg

Oh my goodness I love it!! Thank you so much, she looks amazing! <3

Are you still open I havea round 3m bells I can finally spend on one your pieces :D

Would you do my villager rep with Rowlet (pokemon) similar to the ref? I can do 3M IGB. Can add more NMT if not enough for a full body.

mewto28 (1).pngFB_IMG_1592226179052.jpg

Offer: 3m igb
Ref:
RHY1ttq.jpg

Could you make her holding her little elephant watering can?

Hey y’all! I made an update where you can pay in items if you’d prefer. It’s a small list atm, but will be updated eventually. These are just what I need at the moment:

Left Megalo Side
BROWN Rattan Set
RED Diner Set
Any Zodiac furniture Gemini-Pisces

Thanks for checking it out!

Hey y’all! I made an update where you can pay in items if you’d prefer. It’s a small list atm, but will be updated eventually. These are just what I need at the moment:

Left Megalo Side
BROWN Rattan Set
RED Diner Set
Any Zodiac furniture Gemini-Pisces

Thanks for checking it out!
Could I get a full body drawing for:
Rattan wardrobe
Rattan low table
Rattan armchair
Diner sign
Diner counter table
In the requested colors?
If not enough I could add bells.

Could I get a full body drawing for:
Rattan wardrobe
Rattan low table
Rattan armchair
Diner sign
Diner counter table
In the requested colors?
If not enough I could add bells.

is this in addition to the one earlier or the same one?

Back