• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[10/22 UPDATE] Copic Commissions! [CLOSED]

Okay! Here's the second half, save for sleep's second piece~

5osYm8f.jpg

ZH6rfLG.jpg

7G9AJkI.jpg

~~~

And with that, aside from sleep's second piece, I think I've officially run out of comms to do so like... if anyone wants to submit any more recs please please do so!
This is soooo good! Thank you!

Hello again! Sorry for the delay (I usually get stuff up within 2 weeks). Things got a little crazy, but the remainder of the pieces will be up within a week.

With that being said, once they have been posted, I will NOT be taking any more commissions, most likely until yet again another year. I know that I usually pop in during winter break, but I won't be able to this year unless we in the US get shut down then, which honestly who can say. I will potentially come back at random times to do a couple comms here and there, but it won't be a large open thread anymore.

SO my point being that if you've been lurking this thread for a while, or if you just discovered it and like my art, now is the time to submit a request! Because it might be a while until I'm really active again. The good news is I've been active every summer since 2014, and that's not gonna change anytime soon~

Hi, how many drawings could request at once? I have multiple characters I'd like to have you draw <3

Hi! If you're not looking for the DIY, I can craft you 1 or more Gemini Closets if you're interested in that?

Also, is it okay If I DM about my commission?

you're going into internet hibernation again huh? valid honestly

let me just slip One More request in ur direction if that's okay >>""

character:
the_plain_commission_for_orii__by_caijun_dcy5oxv-pre.jpg
personality/description:
his name is Avilisse and he's a sort of guardian of nature, in a way? getting technical he's a personification of the spirit of a certain forest in one of my oc worlds. his personality is curious but cautious, kind of awkward around other people, soft-spoken but with a pretty harsh temper when angered. his best friend is a very small red-brown wolf named Merri (if you want to draw it with him that would be Adorable AF but if you're not into drawing animals it's totally chill)
offer: 2 mil bells for a full body?

also should i be looking out for the mail anytime soon?

Last edited:
this is the first time I've seen your thread and I really like your art! I'll put a request here but if you don't accept I'll understand :>

ref: [x]
price: 2mil (if that's enough!)

Oooo your art is great! I'd love to commission a piece from you if you still have slots!

Refs with normal sized ears would be great! I just added the last ref since its the only full body one i have currently.

Offer: 4mil

Lemme know if you need anymore details!

I'd like to commission! :)

nishinoya2.jpg
Nishinoya from Haikyuu if you need more refs

Offer: 2 mil? I can do more if that's not enough :)

Hi, how many drawings could request at once? I have multiple characters I'd like to have you draw <3

It depends what type of pose you want! If it’s a full body I can only do one, waist can do two, and bust maaaaaybe 3, but probably two

Hi! If you're not looking for the DIY, I can craft you 1 or more Gemini Closets if you're interested in that?

Also, is it okay If I DM about my commission?

Yes, that’s fine!

you're going into internet hibernation again huh? valid honestly

also should i be looking out for the mail anytime soon?

Yeaaa my college starts up again in less than a month so I’m >_<

I’m going to a state university too now instead of a community college, and in theory I should be more nervous but like....it’s all online yknow??

Regardless I’m trying to spend my last bits of free times on personal projects that I wasn’t able to work on due to me working full time for most of the summer

and yes on the mail thing! I apologize for it being late again, I had some difficulties putting the right amount of postage lol. But it should be all good now! I can’t give an estimate bc I don’t have a tracking number yet (or if I’ll even get one?). So just uh expect it within 1-2 weeks, depending on how usps is functioning. Ik they’ve been a little iffy recently bc the govt is cutting funding and whatever :/

Yeaaa my college starts up again in less than a month so I’m >_<

I’m going to a state university too now instead of a community college, and in theory I should be more nervous but like....it’s all online yknow??

Regardless I’m trying to spend my last bits of free times on personal projects that I wasn’t able to work on due to me working full time for most of the summer

and yes on the mail thing! I apologize for it being late again, I had some difficulties putting the right amount of postage lol. But it should be all good now! I can’t give an estimate bc I don’t have a tracking number yet (or if I’ll even get one?). So just uh expect it within 1-2 weeks, depending on how usps is functioning. Ik they’ve been a little iffy recently bc the govt is cutting funding and whatever :/
omg good luck in university dude!! im proud of you!! you're gonna do great!!!

no worries on the usps thing, i know it's been super spotty lately all things considered ^^

and do let me know if/when i should come give you your bells for the request! (if you take it)

Okay, I've got sleep's second piece and Karmahri's! I wanted to get punctuallyAbsent's up today, but my hand is hurting a little due to doing a lot of excessive computer work yesterday. I may have been scrolling nonstop on my laptop's trackpad for several hours trying to reorder a youtube playlist to be alphabetical. anyway.

heads up to sleep in particular that I didn't realize that in the bio page fore your Pokemon boyo it says he's 11, so he's drawn older. sorry about that!

KHyzY7A.jpg

UHNdnUl.jpg

Also, I closed the thread for further suggestions because I got so many people who responded on Monday!! I'm set for the next two weeks with all of them, and I really appreciate that. Keep checking back throughout the fall though, because I might come back for a weekend or so! It's happened before, and depending on how much school work I have, might very well happen again~

Oh dear, it's that time again, huh.

To be completely honest, the reason I left had to do with some very personal, and I want to get into it... Nor do I want anyone here to take pity on me for it.

But the tldr of it is: I severely apologize for dropping off the face of the earth after taking requests. It was unprofessional of me, and I should've come back in the beginning of August when I knew I would have to cut this all short. I apologize so, so much to the people who wanted to commission me and were looking forward to something, only for me to vanish without a trace.

If, on the off chance, someone who submitted a request still wants me to draw it, I will gladly do it for free as a result.

Again, I'm so sorry about this, and I'll be more punctuate in the future.

Oh dear, it's that time again, huh.

To be completely honest, the reason I left had to do with some very personal, and I want to get into it... Nor do I want anyone here to take pity on me for it.

But the tldr of it is: I severely apologize for dropping off the face of the earth after taking requests. It was unprofessional of me, and I should've come back in the beginning of August when I knew I would have to cut this all short. I apologize so, so much to the people who wanted to commission me and were looking forward to something, only for me to vanish without a trace.

If, on the off chance, someone who submitted a request still wants me to draw it, I will gladly do it for free as a result.

Again, I'm so sorry about this, and I'll be more punctuate in the future.
Glad to see that your back :)

No worries, I'd still love to get some art from you.

Welcome back! Hope things are better now! I would absolutely still love some art as well! I would still pay you if you wanted it, I barely touch ACNH these days anyways haha

you know i always want more of your art <3 and im more than happy to still pay for it!

(i even have several more new ocs now, so i have plenty i could throw bells at you for~)

Just a note that the first batch should be up soon; I sketched some a little bit ago and finally have time to work on them more, so look forward to them! iirc they're snow's and karma's :D

admittedly I don't remember because I was doing classwork from the morning until 5 pm today and now I can't think and decided to post this because I realized its almost been two weeks since I posted last lol

lol I love how I said that they were coming soon and yet here we are.

TLDR; one of my grandparents took a really bad fall the day after I posted that response, and I've been constantly going back and forth between school, work, and said grandmother's house to help take care of her. One of my aunts, as well as her husband and two kids, are moving in with her for reasons unrelated, and I've been helping pack up her house and then unpack. It's been super stressful and I haven't seen my own mother (I still live at home) in like a month because of all of it which... whatever I'm a little dead inside

BUT things are almost back to normal, and I should be able to work on these again soon. Unfortunately I don't have a timeline, as it'll just be a "whenever I get the chance." If those who haven't gotten a drawing yet want to fully cancel, please let me know by DM.

Thanks.

Back