[10/22 UPDATE] Copic Commissions! [CLOSED]

Hello!! Would it be possible to get a full body of my OC? I can offer the full brown rattan set + full red diner set? c:

Would love to have you draw my steampunk-inspired character!
steampunk outfit!.jpg

steampunk goggles! .png
Could you add on goggles on my character's forehead similar to the ref? Thank you!!
Payment: 3 million IGB + left megalo side

Okaaaaayyy here's, finally, punctuallyAbsent's !!! For those like "wow will you draw a background for me" the answer is no. punctuallyAbsent gets a little bias treatment from me because they've been commissioning me for a very long time and I feel comfortable putting the effort in~ (also I may or may not be shipping it to them lol)

I couldn't get the lighting right, even with post editing, so take the colors with a grain of salt ;)

HmXgIQE.jpg

Be back with more soon!

hiya !!! i love how u use copics < 3

if you have time could you try
E3078461-54EC-4F2D-99BD-AC8BDED5F470.png

i’m broke in bells but i can do a mixture of them with nmts? ;v; i only have abt 2mil + 150nmts ><

Okaaaaayyy here's, finally, punctuallyAbsent's !!! For those like "wow will you draw a background for me" the answer is no. punctuallyAbsent gets a little bias treatment from me because they've been commissioning me for a very long time and I feel comfortable putting the effort in~ (also I may or may not be shipping it to them lol)

I couldn't get the lighting right, even with post editing, so take the colors with a grain of salt ;)

HmXgIQE.jpg

Be back with more soon!
OH MY GOD IM ABOUT TO LOSE MY FRICKING MIND

THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN AND I AM IRL SCREAMING

i literally cannot express how amazing this is ?????? im gonna cry

please let me know when you're free so i can throw money at you aaaaaaaaaa

OH MY GOD IM ABOUT TO LOSE MY FRICKING MIND

THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN AND I AM IRL SCREAMING

i literally cannot express how amazing this is ?????? im gonna cry

please let me know when you're free so i can throw money at you aaaaaaaaaa

AAHHAAA AND THE BEST PART IS YOU GET IT IRL TOO!!!! ...whenever the mail decides to bring it. I have a box now so I'll for sure be sending it on Saturday ~~

~~~

Adding all of the wedding clothing. I ran out of heart crystals and don't personally feel like TT'ing lol

Also,I can take all of the reqs that have been posted! Will be up within two weeks at most.

AAHHAAA AND THE BEST PART IS YOU GET IT IRL TOO!!!! ...whenever the mail decides to bring it. I have a box now so I'll for sure be sending it on Saturday ~~

~~~

Adding all of the wedding clothing. I ran out of heart crystals and don't personally feel like TT'ing lol

Also,I can take all of the reqs that have been posted! Will be up within two weeks at most.
hhhhhhhHHH i can't wait to get that and the other old piece in the mail i am So Excited
Post automatically merged:

hate to overstay my welcome but would you be open to another comm request from me? x3

i can get you the wedding clothes (dress, tux, heels, men's shoes) and 1 mil for a fullbody of this boy here!
preferably in some kind of action pose? he's an archer so you can do what you will with that hehe
commission_for_orii_on_fr_flightrising__by_caijun-dcl7o1d.jpg
6b402a16gy1fyq22vuqmnj20rs0yq17b.jpg
Untitled14_20200627181800.png

first picture is accurate details ref, second picture is accurate body type, third pic has what his bow looks like, lol

or if you don't think you'd enjoy drawing him i can pick someone else >:3

also don't let me forget the bells from the other request too!!!

Last edited:
i’m broke in bells but i can do a mixture of them with nmts? ;v; i only have abt 2mil + 150nmts ><

Yes this is fine with me!!

~~~

Updated furniture set wishlist again! If anyone can TT to get me these wedding furnitures I missed (bc I didn't know they existed) I will be eternally grateful :D

Brown Wedding Wall
Green Wedding Wall
Brown Wedding floor
Green Wedding Floor
Red Wedding Rug
White Wedding Rug
Zodiac furniture Gemini-Pisces

Updated furniture set wishlist again! If anyone can TT to get me these wedding furnitures I missed (bc I didn't know they existed) I will be eternally grateful :D

Brown Wedding Wall
Green Wedding Wall
Brown Wedding floor
Green Wedding Floor
Red Wedding Rug
White Wedding Rug
Zodiac furniture Gemini-Pisces
-casually reserves future slot for all wedding walls/floors/rugs listed-

Hi! I'd like to comm a full body of my island red for 4M bells, if that sounds like a fair offer? ^^;;
Ref:

+ another 4M for my oc if possible, thank you!
Ref:

Okay! Here's the second half, save for sleep's second piece~

5osYm8f.jpg

ZH6rfLG.jpg

7G9AJkI.jpg

~~~

And with that, aside from sleep's second piece, I think I've officially run out of comms to do so like... if anyone wants to submit any more recs please please do so!

Back again with another request! :3
character ref!.jpg

fox-mask.5a6bf00.png
tanjiro-kamado-mask-kimetsu-no-yaiba-anime-uhdpaper.com-4K-3.860-wp.thumbnail.jpg
Could you please draw the fox mask onto the side of my character's head, kind of like in demon slayer? A sword would be cool also but its up to you!
Payment: 3 million IGB
Thanks for considering!

7G9AJkI.jpg

~~~

And with that, aside from sleep's second piece, I think I've officially run out of comms to do so like... if anyone wants to submit any more recs please please do so!
HE'S GORGEOUS I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT IT HOLY F - C K

cries for a year

also lmao at that spoiler title,, i use they/them haha and u can call me Candor if you want bc my username is unnecessarily long but im too attached to change it
Post automatically merged:

don't mind me just yeeting myself back into the queue again

character i would appreciate arted: funny story actually, u remember the first art u did for me with the three characters in it?
well all three of those have been redesigned/rewritten, or scrapped, since then (tbh All of my ocs have had massive overhauls over the last few years, actually) and this is one of the redesigns of those! fun!
y725p0m.png
full creative freedom! im interested to see how you imagine they'd look in your style/what they'd be doing
feel free to mess with the outfit and add or leave out things or even draw them in something completely different, whatever you want, honestly :3
(the mask has to stay like that though but everything else is fair game!)

offer:
Brown Wedding Wall
Green Wedding Wall
Brown Wedding floor
Green Wedding Floor
Red Wedding Rug
White Wedding Rug

Last edited:
Back