• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 100% original Raymond (not in boxes yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reset my island to get my town hall in front of the airport, and dropped off all my stuff from my last save at a friend’s island for safekeeping.
Post automatically merged:

I grinded a LOT on my last save basically lol.

Btw OP, do u expect him to be in boxes sometime today (assuming u live in the Americas)

If you’re willing to wait out 8 trips back and forth... 2400

Sorry my friend’s been on the hunt for months, I’m desperate

I’m PST but that’s Saturday for me as well. Lmk if bidding ends soon tho, ideally I want to have all your nook tickets delivered today when I have free time to make the 8 trips, and I’m 100% comfortable with waiting until tomorrow after you have all your stuff for my friend to actually pick him up! 0v0b

Not here to argue prices but dang you guys got bank of NMT's lmao.

Why are you dropping so many NMT's on him then? Not trying to say that in a rude way but just kinda curious.
Cause it’s fun and I have a lot from trading outside of these forums. It’s cool btw I don’t mind either way :D.

2500 NMT I’m interested to see what happens

3000... 10 trips... TvT idk if I’m actually bidding against a real bid anymore or if it’s a test to see how high I’d go.

I genuinely want Raymond for my friend tho and I don’t find this process very fun at all, so if I have to make more than 10 trips I might give up. It just seems a bit excessive in terms of time. ^^”

I have them all in my storage I remember pretty much most of the materials I have. Also I’m done that was fun ^_^

A save state Raymond, sure. He can go for 80 because the person can just reload their save state with him in boxes. Not saying that's the case with yours but it's a possibility.

To answer everyone's questions:

My dreamies are Leopold and Plucky but I'm not looking to trade. I want to find them myself.
hello just wanted to say that i love ur dreamies a lot, leopolds v cute and was also one of my dreamies, i hope u find him! good taste good taste 👌

I’m an idiot, a friend just texted me that he’s going for like 300 tickets tops on nookazon. TvT Sorry for all the ruckus but I’m dropping out my bid, I genuinely do not want to make 10 trips. But good luck to future bidders! <3

hello just wanted to say that i love ur dreamies a lot, leopolds v cute and was also one of my dreamies, i hope u find him! good taste good taste 👌
Thanks so much! I want Leopold because he actually lives in my current town in ACGC. He's a jock there but I like to think he has matured over the years and is now a Smug, a more sophisticated and posh lion. Some villagers actually underwent a change in personality types, like Dobie for example. Used to be lazy, but now is cranky. And Plucky was peppy but is now sisterly, and there are other villagers like that, too.

I have them all in my storage I remember pretty much most of the materials I have. Also I’m done that was fun ^_^
I'm happy you had fun! But to be honest this wasn't at all meant to be an auction but I guess it kinda turned into one? :giggle:

I’ll retract all my bids besides the 600 NMT offer then not of fan of nookazon for villagers :(

Oh I just assume everyone there is a scammer who gives ratings to each other. I’m sure there are legitimate sellers but the rating system is too easy to take advantage of. I’ve seen posts of the majority of scams come from nookazon/discord channels primarily

Oh I just assume everyone there is a scammer who gives ratings to each other. I’m sure there are legitimate sellers but the rating system is too easy to take advantage of. I’ve seen posts of the majority of scams come from nookazon/discord channels primarily
Oh geez, sounds like the bad part of town...

Oh so your offer remains at 600 NMT? Just to make sure!~ ^^

Ayyy finally found someone who likes chicken villagers as well :)
I have Becky and she's great

Oh geez, sounds like the bad part of town...

Oh so your offer remains at 600 NMT? Just to make sure!~ ^^
Yeah 600 NMT, I could tell the person would always outbid me that’s why I just kept going lol. On the off chance they just stopped posting altogether I would’ve just paid it, which is why I just usually snipe bid but now I’m tired so if anyone bids higher they can have him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back